7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
to cheer you up chedder... i just stood on my front step and took this
FrontYard.jpg

well if its any consellation, all that sunlight means i have to go to work today :(

feeling very stiff from my morning walk... think but im determined to keep going and do it again tonight!

Just got off the treadmill. I handed some batteries over to my friend and she is going to see if they work in the maching I will most likley be getting soooooo

Treadmill
2 miles
44:32 Minutes
2.7 MPH
10% grade

1hr evening walk

i bought a pedometer today and im about ready to throw it out the window... obvioulsy i have too many wobbly bits and when i put it anywhere on my waist belt im clocking up way too many steps..... very annoying

oh well - but another day down!

This morning was my first day back jogging after a week off. I took it slow and easy, just concentrating on finishing the course than setting a speed record. I feel great!

A balmy 2F here right now -- don't think I'll go for a run :) 50 minutes on the exercycle yesterday.

Yesterday I did 45 minutes of strength training concentrating on back and biceps. I threw in some obliques too for good measure. I did 40 minutes of cardio (15 cross trainer, 15 treadmill, 10 on bike) and took a 30 minute stretch class. Believe it or not, that stretch class is a killer even though the trainer tells you do just do what you can. I look at her and how flexible she is and figure I'll never get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom