7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HooRah!!!! I've been walking and stretching and my back hasn't been hurting and I haven't been taking as many muscle relaxers!!!!!! Thank you Mrs. A for starting this challenge!

:D :D :D

wow - way to go SoCal!!!

i have a buddy on my fatty forum that no longer needs any diabetic medication so exercise and some better eating habits seem to cure a hell of alot more than some of the meds out there

you have done a great job so far SoCal... lets both keep going! (you'll be hauling tanks by summer!)

evening walk done... more of a plod than a walk

took about 75mins and i only did 7529 steps but still managed up and down the hills 4 times

cheers everyone!!

Just got home from my morning jog. Hermit Crab rode the bike alongside, so it was nice to have company. Felt much better today than the other day, and even picked up the pace a little at the end.
The girls at work workout at the nearby park after work, and I may join them tonight. They jog the 2 mile path, and it sounds doable to me! Then diving on tomorrow! Whoo Hoo!!! 3 weeks since I have gotten wet. I think I am going through withdrawls.

Man I can't stand it when you guys tell me you are going diving tomorrow....
WAAAAAA!!!
At least my workout is done. Now I take off the actual workout for the weekend...
Am I Bad????

CheddarChick:
Man I can't stand it when you guys tell me you are going diving tomorrow....
WAAAAAA!!!
At least my workout is done. Now I take off the actual workout for the weekend...
Am I Bad????
I work out in the evenings, I work from 8am. Sundays I run between 9 & 10am.
Summertime my exercise will falter as I will be diving most evenings, I'm hopefully diving tomorrow and Sunday after the run, all weather permitting.

best thing about getting fit is being able to drop weight during diving. i am able to dive freshwater with no weight and saltwater with about 4 lbs.

Getting ready for my lunch walk and Slim Fast... (now where did I put my jacket?) :)

best thing about getting fit is being able to drop weight during diving. i am able to dive freshwater with no weight and saltwater with about 4 lbs.

4lbs... dang!!

well i USE to carry around 34lbs+ (+ becuase i use ankle weights plus i use to put one on my suit pocket as wel)

im now down to 18lbs (always a floater) and this weekend im going to drop another 2lbs to see how i gol

and it feels great!!!

Yesterday I did 45 minutes of strength training concentrating on shoulders, chest and triceps. And 43 minutes of cardio, 18 on the cross ramp, 15 on the treadmill and 10 on the bike. However, after stretching I was walking up the stairs and muscles or ligaments around my left knee (the bad one that had surgery 3 years ago) began to hurt. I could hardly walk up the stairs at the gym and at home. It feels better today, just the outside ligament hurts and I can walk fine. So I did 45 minutes of strength training lunch time concentrating on back and biceps, and I'm going to skip the cardio tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom