7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well done alcina!!!

can i claim our 2hrs walking around castle tower shops as my workout today???? inc a quick pace sprint to the bloody optus shop to unlock my phone (prepaid) so i could swap to vodafone? (hubby with voda and we get free talk time)

i almost bought anzac biccies but then thought im only going to end up eating them all so left them at the bakery on friday

after this mornings shopping, adding another 20mins for a parramatta pick up ive just completed 45min walk up and down and up and down hills

legs are feeling stiff but still plodding along

My husband is naturally skinny- he can eat anything and it really doesn't affect him. He doesn't exercise either- just regular day-to-day semi-physical job.

It's just wrong.

I did 3 rounds at the park in the rain- 27 minutes. I'm trying to talk myself into doing my lower body workout... okay, okay... I'll go do it. Sheesh.

My husband is naturally skinny- he can eat anything and it really doesn't affect him. He doesn't exercise either- just regular day-to-day semi-physical job.......

explains his ENABLING ways!!!! and can i hate him too :wink:

about to head off for some diving.... are you and Ms D keeping your food diary?? Alicina... WHAT ARE YOU DOING???

i also have greek easter today so lunch with my MIL... i KNOW i wont eat bad there as i dont like her cooking :11:

I'm here, I'm here!

Saturday I did a 10, a 15 and a 25 minute walk. I also had no cokes, more than 3L of water and my nine serves of fruit/veg. Not a brilliant day, but a good day...I've met my new goals 2 for 2 so far and I've been moving a little.

Today I just got back from a 50 minute beach walk..went just a bit further and faster than I have in the past, not planned, just happened. Here's the turn-around point from my morning's walk - usually I turn around about 100-200m shy of this, depending on how many little pebbles are on the beach (I walk barefoot and am sometimes a wuss). It was a glorious morning.
P4270070.jpg

nice!! i forgot to take my camera today but hopefully hubby will have shark pics in a day or 2

today im claiming my diving...its not much but its all i got!!

dived at shelley so we had to walk down the road and across the beach for a 90min dive then back up the beach and up 2 flights of stairs with gear - and i felt pretty good going up those stairs!

greek easter today so lunch was with the inlaws - i said no to icecream, cake and choc eggs!!!

waiting for hubby to crack open his camera to check pics... might take a day or 2

6.15am this morning.. cardio :multi:

for once, i didnt wake up wishing up excuses not to go and wishing i wasnt going... not that i was thrilled about 6.15am carido but i wasnt regretting it and its DONE

i still suck........

im still the slowest..........

but......

at todays weighin......

there was 8kgs or 18lbs less of me!!!!! :shocked:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom