7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!! Way to go, Almity!! How long have you been doing this program?

That's awesome, Girl!!

Today I did another beach walk - same distance as yesterday but somehow we managed to do it in three less minutes. Not really sure how but that's cool.

Did well on food - no coke (3 days), no beer (4 days), 3+L water, 9 fruit/veg.

I've been sleeping better, but last night early in the morning I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. Not sure why. Oh well.

I really need to kick it up...I have a long way to go to get fit again!

Ms. A....you're awesome!

So.....Friday sucked. John left...felt like Iraq all over again...got depressed and spent the evening with some friends instead of going to the gym....and John enabled at lunch.

But yesterday wasn't too bad...ate pretty good, actually, now that I think about it.
Today was along the same lines...decent eating...and I'm trying to work up the energy to hit the gym for 30 minutes in the hotel tonight......

AND.....I'm writing in my food journal right this minute! :)

:hugs: when is john coming back?

and good for you for writing in your journal - you KNOW it works!!!

and YES - i expect a YES i went to the gym from you tonight!!!!

if not... then im going to show john pics of the wedding dress!!!

its mean i know - but you KNOW you want to go to the gym, you feel much happier and healthier when you know you are making yourself fitter

now... if only i had something on Alcina i could blackmail her with :wink:

now... if only i had something on Alcina i could blackmail her with :wink:

Hey, I've done three for three on my goals and I've walked every day so far, too :) I'm putting one foot in front of the other so far!

I am going back to summer on my holiday at the end of June so I need to be ready for summer clothes - that's an incentive :D

and you are doing FANTASTIC!!!!

but you said you needed a good kick up the bum and im here to provide :lotsalove:

another holiday!! didnt you just have one! honestly... it so unfair :crying:

alright....so I didn't get to the gym b/c it was too late BUT I did 15 minutes of ab work in my room...and they were burning something crazy!

I've started today's journal entry AND I made it to the gym for 30 minutes of cardio on the treadmill and tacked on nearly 10 minutes of ab work.

Even better...I hopped on the scale....I'm down a pound...which puts me 4 pounds from my goal weight :)

:hugs: when is john coming back?

He's supposed to come back some time today......having lunch/dinner in West VA with one of the guys around here.....can't remember his name.

He won't see me until next Thursday, though....I'm traveling for work and gas prices these days make it hard for us to afford for him to drive to MD while I'm there for work......unless he'd like to surprise me........I could use a warm-fuzzy these days.

and you are doing FANTASTIC!!!!

but you said you needed a good kick up the bum and im here to provide :lotsalove:

another holiday!! didnt you just have one! honestly... it so unfair :crying:

Yup, I do need those kicks and I appreciate them :D

Nah, I haven't been on holiday since last October, I think it was. I did go to Perth over Xmas but that doesn't count :) Have to go back this time: Dad's birthday, my 20th class reunion, Invade the Keys - not sure how relaxing the whole thing will be but it's always good to go back!

Then back at the beginning of August, then nothing until October and Wakatobi! Stuck at home 'til the end of January when it's back to the US and down to Antartica & South America on a cruise :D

And didn't YOU just get back from a diving holiday not too long ago?? :wink:

Did a 55 minute walk this morning with the Girls and included 100m ish of walking in calf to knee deep water (jeesh, that's tough slogging), then another 100m or so of walking in the sinky sand plus a couple of (admittedly small)sand dunes.

It was another glorious morning watching the sun come up and the sky change colours. I love being able to get out before work!!

:no DOWN WITH DAYLIGHT SAVINGS :no

P4290097.jpg

Yesterday I did my morning walk and did 10 minutes on the elliptical last night. Did good on food, though got distracted and didn't eat lunch so only came in at 7 serves of fruit/veg. No coke, beer or junky stuff and lots of water, so overall another good day.

magic alcina!!!!

i just spent 50mins tearing thru rouse hill shops looking at ties for hubbys uni graduation and an outfit for me! after zero luck i figured im gonig to go thru my wardrobe this weekend and find something nice to wear

so im claiming my 50min shopping race as exercise for today,.... so far

tonight we have our work session - cardio/kickboxing ive been told :multi:

40 minute walk followed by about 20 minutes leg work and some sit ups. I tried to mow this afternoon but I can't seem to get the lawn mower started- had the same problem a few weeks ago and wrestled it into the back of my Yukon by myself (that should count for exercise!) to take it to get it fixed. I've mowed only once since then- and now it won't start again. Grrr (and not the good kind of grrr!).

(I ate 6 Chips Ahoy! cookies today- I put them into my food log- bad, bad, bad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom