7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yesterday after work was kickboxing session with my coworkers... and i felt dizzy at some point and had to sit out plus i was feeling flat most of the session.

a look over my food diary showed i had way too little calories!!!

i should be aiming for 1600 per day and by the time i had 5.30pm training i had less than 550cals - lesson learnt!

this morning was my last resistance band session for the month with some cardio to keep warm - its winter here and COLD!!!

forgot my food diary at home today.. and i feel lost without it! might pop home at lunch time and get it!!

First day back after having a really bad cold. 25 minutes on the free movement elliptical - 2.07 miles and 316 calories.

I did my work out- and I'm really, really sore. Not bad sore, mind you. This is the good kind where you know what you're doing is working (even if you can't quite see the difference yet).

I've been stretching, too. So that's good. It feels good when I do it (even though I can't calm my mind enough to try yoga- I can stretch while watching the news:D).

I put together a weekly email broadcast to remind me/us to weigh in on Thursdays- it's untested, and it will probably land in your junk mail folder according to my newsletter service, which is a little frustrating. I'm working on it, but, to avoid the junk mail issue, I may have to manually set up broadcasts- I can probably set those up well ahead of time. I've set it up for (I think) 7 pm eastern time Weds nite which is somewhere between 6 am-noon Thursday depending on where you are in Australia. I think. I really didn't work very hard on the time zone thing.

If anyone is interested, you can pm me with your email address. Heck- I figure that all I need is to see the danged subject line in my inbox to remind me... so I can leave out the message entirely- unfortunately, I think that might be what's designating it as spam right now.

Well, I'm a little frustrated but it's mostly outside things...it's been a long week already. Hubby is in the hospital in Perth and I'm here. He has a biopsy scheduled for today so hopefully we will know what's going on later this afternoon and then I can start worrying or dealing with getting him better - this not knowing is just tiring!

I went for a walk yesterday morning with a friend and we did about 40 minutes.

This morning the girls and I went out for our beach walk and did a good 50 minutes. There was a beautiful osprey waiting for us at our turnaround point :)
P5010147.jpg

:hugs: alcina.. sending positive thoughts for you and hubby!

beautiful pic.. i might have to stick a postit note on my head to remember to take one :lotsalove:

i just went out for a 30min walk (and forgot pic) to the shops and back to get a tuna sushi roll (my car is being serviced and i should walk it more often!)

today is a non training day so im claiming my lunchtime walk as todays exercise PLUS i had to walk home yesterday after dropping my car off - in heels :wink:

im looking forward to my mondays weighin - weighin :shocked: just remembered its thursday!!

Just home from the gym .... 31 minutes on the free movement elliptical. 383 calories, 2.52 miles.

Short beach walk this morning, only 35 minutes. It was cool driving out to the beach as there were roos everywhere. Two were fighting in the road and I've never seen that before. I must remember to bring my long lens and good camera tomorrow! By the time we quietly rolled up near them they had tumbled into the bush. The little Oly 720SW camera just isn't up to the task, I'm afraid, but I got an "I was there" shot ... there are actually four roos in the shot, but you have to really look LOL
P5020154.jpg

Did another 10 minute walk yesterday evening.

Today is running a bunch of errands and I'll leave the car at home and walk for them all so that should add another 20-30 minutes to my total movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom