7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lengthened my walk and did ab work. Turns out I've really only been taking a 20 minute walk (I failed to time it). Today, I added another stretch to it- full 30 minutes. Plus some standing oblique ab work followed by floor work.

And I'm keeping up on my Food Diary... mom. :D

LOL
I don't need paddling......that only turns into the type of cardio work out I can't talk about around here :D :D :D

I'm going to the gym tonight (since John's leaving to go camping...he sucks)...and I'm starting my food journal again today...I'm going to do it today...I swear! :)

I will be checking it when she returns from her travel. . .

I will be checking it when she returns from her travel. . .

you can be our littl solider in keeping ms darilyn on track

Ms D.... i still have the pic of your wedding dress... how are those 5lbs going to look inside it (hows that for guilt!)

start with small steps - THE DIARY WORKS, YOU KNOW IT!!!

today we are off for a cafe breakfast... i KNOW i will not order the big brekkie (i did last time and made hubby eat most of it!)

im even packing an apple in my bag just in case nothings looks right so i can eat that instead

:D

im backkkkkk

went to the cafe, hubby ordered the BIG brekkie... which consists off...

2 snags (or sausauges as we call them)
2 eggs - fried
lots of bacon
lots mushrooms sauted in butter
a whole tomato, cut and fried
baby spinach with more butter
hash brown
and big chucks of buttered bread

and i sat there and watched him eat it all while i ate my apple :wink: (and considering he is only 4kgs/8lbs off his goal weight he can afford to eat it!)

and i got a sushi tuna roll on the way home for lunch today... gosh i LOVE tuna sushi roll!!

And you called MY husband an enabler... okay, I suppose buying an 8-pack of breakfast cinnamon rolls or a big bag of double stuff Oreos is worse than simply eating breakfast.

Tomorrow is Saturday, you don't think I could take the day off, do you?

Ah well- in addition to this morning's exercises, I mowed the lawn. It only takes about 30 minutes (small house), but I definitely worked up a sweat.

well MY hubby didnt leave it lying around for me to eat! :rofl3:

and as he has his own fitness test on tuesday - i might send a text message to his trainer :wink:

and as he has his own fitness test on tuesday - i might send a text message to his trainer :wink:
LOL Now that's accountability!

I didn't do so great on the whole movement thing yesterday, but I did pretty well on the intake part.

3.5L of water, no cokes at all, 9 serves of fruit and veg, a good breakfast and dinner. One Anzac biscuit - then I took the rest of the bag down to the dive shop LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom