7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I DID go to the gym and kick it up a notch today....an hour of weights and 15 minute cardio blast with my instructor....I'm ALREADY hurting. It felt good...but it won't tomorrow :)

I've already got a journal....I just stopped writing in it.
I promise to start first thing tomorrow though...back on the wagon I go.

Thanks, Ms. A.......I needed that kick in the pants :) :)

.......I needed that kick in the pants :) :)

EXCELLENT.... a kick up the bum is coming your way!!!

I've already got a journal....I just stopped writing in it.
I promise to start first thing tomorrow though...
no - START NOW not tomorrow... hang on, what time is it over there.. oh ok, you can start tomorrow i guess!!

BUT DO IT, - EVERYONE FOLLOW THRU NOW, DONT JUST TALK ABOUT IT!!!

in the meantime....

4 sessions in 4 days and im feeling beat....

as part of my fat chick focus group (which is unfair as im the only fat chick in it for some reason), i have to keep a daily diary about everything i eat, drink and do during the day - and so far im 4 days chocolate free, havent had a oak strawberry flavoured milk and havent visited gloria jeans for a hot chocolate!

im also thinking about taking up kick boxing on friday nights - thinking about it and i think i just might do it - i too need a much needed kick up the bum

Home from the gym. 38 minutes on the free movement elliptical. 474 calories and 3.07 miles. Time for some dinner.

Dang you, Almity!

My weight gain has been over the past year- I was probably up a good 5-10 lbs last fall but this winter gained me at least another 5 or so... all around the middle!

Fine. Grrrrrrr!

You're right- I need to start writing things down. I AM being honest about the exercise (I'm a tad sore, after all- and, while walking this morning, I could feel my leg muscles really working).

But the eating, not so much.

I made a FANTASTIC casserole from my best friend's recipe stash... it's not exactly low fat but, while that's not the best idea, the real problem is that I didn't stop at one serving. And they weren't small servings to begin with.

So, okay, I'll get a notebook and start writing it down.

For starters- 40 minute walk (mostly brisk) plus about 20 minutes upper body strength training with a little abs thrown in. 1 bowl rice chex with Splenda and skim milk, OJ and coffee w/fat free creamer.

good going TGirl!!! im been eating 90% better since i promised myself i will BE HONEST and write everything down!!

Ms Darilyn.... where are you - are you using your food diary???

no training for me this morning but i have a very busy lunch hour coming up so hope to get 40mins of fast paced long weekend shopping

ok.,.. whats happening.. who has done what???

today i spent my day walking non stop in the office and lunch time was a 45min shop in preparation of our ANZAC long weekend so claiming stress and walking in heels as my exercise!

but

food diary update.... still going strong, ive not had chocolate for 5 days now :yeahbaby: and havent been snacking!!!

Darilyn... TG... have you been doing your diaries??

OK, I need a major butt whooping into shape and I'm counting on you all to help me! I need nagging, I need smacks, I need people to check in and make sure I'm doing good...please help a poor soul who has lost her way a little...PMs, in this thread, emails (kristin at kjaphotos.com) - anything!

I need to start feeding my body better and need to start moving more every day. Some days I'm really good and some days I'm really in a low spot...I need to even out!

This past week has been particularly bad. Tilly got her op on Wednesday so we haven't gone to the beach for our usual walks. I could have taken Dora only, but I'm kind of reluctant to leave Tilly completely unattended (she's just so darned naughty) and hubby has been working from 0600 - 1930+ every day. So I neglected myself ... again. That should be my new motto, I think.

Got out for a 30 minute walk this morning with Til on a lead so got my arm workout LOL She'll get these stitches out on the weekend so we can get back on track hopefully.

Darilyn... TG... have you been doing your diaries??

:shakehead: YES, MOM... :shakehead: :)D)

I have a word document saved in my computer titled "Food Diary." I logged everything yesterday and I'm logging today... and it really stinks, too...

Not much on exercise today- I slept in. I went to Ber Rabbit's OW class last night with Steve_Dives and Notso_Ken (who help every week), so I got some time in the pool- didn't leave for my 1-hour drive home until about 11 pm. I go to bed usually between 9 and 11 so that hour driving home almost killed me- literally. I really shouldn't have been driving- just too danged tired. So I grabbed a sourdough roll I bought at Panera... and, yes, its in my log... got me home with my eyes open (snacking does that...).

I did do a good 15-20 minute walk today and I'll do another good walk tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom