7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
catherine96821:
Anybody else playing with a HR monitor?

VERY fun toys. I started with the Polar and now have the Garmin. You can actualy set a little beep for when you drop out of or go above your target zone. Very satisfying after a ride or something to see the duration, av. HR, etc.
I haven't, but I can see where it might be useful for me. When I'm doing cardio, I have a hard time calculating my heart rate in my head. Alarms are good.

DiverBry:
I was feeling sort of bummed out that I didn't do my walk yesterday because I was so tired.

Then I realized, the reason I was tired was that I technically did get my 30 minute workout in yesterday... I worked from 9 pm Friday night until 3 am Saturday morning getting our network punched down in the new church buidling. This involved hauling ladders, compressors, paint cans, plaster, and other assorted construction materials out of where we were working to the hallway, and then back when we were done.

That definitely was more than 30 minutes where I had my heart rate up :)

Phew!
I'd say that definitely counts. :D

DiverBry:
That definitely was more than 30 minutes where I had my heart rate up :)

Phew!
i agree!!!

i must admit, i went into the bathroom today and thought WOW when i saw how sparkling white and clean it was... even the grout is brillant white... 3hrs of cleaning was well worth the efforts from yesterday

Treadmill
10% grade
2.6 MPH
46:18 minutes
2 miles

I am looking into buying a 2nd hand Welso Cardio Glide anyone have any experience with this machine? Not too much in the way of reviews on EPinions.

Weight training: 30 minutes
Cardio: 45 minutes

Tomorrow will do the same. Thursday will be relaxing the muscle because I'll be on a boat dive on Friday. Don't want to die because of having cramp muscles now.

EDIT: Ewww, gross I just threw out the dinner I ate today. My stomach really hurts alot now :(, hope I'm not in some sort of bends illness now.

LindaBluedolphin:
Treadmill
10% grade
2.6 MPH
46:18 minutes
2 miles

QUOTE]

wow 10 % is steep. I don't go that long....good job.
I like to carry weights and do curls while I walk.

Day 7
Jogging: 1 hour (5.00 miles 8.05 km)

Day 6
Jogging: 1 hour (5.25 miles 8.45 km)

Day 5
Walking: 1 hour 20 minutes (5.3 miles 8.53 km)

Day 4
Walking: 1 hour (3.5 miles 5.63 km)

Day 3
Walking: 2 hours 37 minutes (10.28 miles 16.54 km)

Day 2
Walking: 1 hour 30 minutes (6.3 miles 10 km)

Day 1 (January 1, 2007):
Diving in the Atlantic: 2 hours 10 minutes
Walking: 1 hour 2 minutes (4.15 miles 6.68 km)

almitywife:
Cooltech... you jogging??? wowowowowowowowowowowwwwww

tomorrow im going to mail you your winnning 10lb looser aussie tee.... maybe i need to send you a size smaller?

way to go... be careful but keep going!
I've been walking for more than two months now. Just a little faster than I can walk. Comes to about 8km per hour. I just can't walk that fast... lol

Thank you for the tee. I like them in the larger size. It converts to a singlet much easier, and I will be able to wear it for my workouts. It's 80 F (26.6 C) here. By the time I start sweatting, I need the larger shirts to keep the chafing away (that could be a TOS violation :grin: )

Day 7

35 minutes jogging/running stairs
40 minutes stress reduction punching Sparring Bob

Yay, I'm done!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to my cohorts in pain who also endured.

Oh, yeah, forgot to mention that I had to chase somebody at work, earlier (yes, I caught him), and I didn't die. That has to count for something!

Man I hate foot pursuits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom