7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jsut spent the last 3hrs cleaning the house, on my hands and knees scrubbing the bathroom & kitchen floors and about to start on the bedroom

not really 'exercise' but im sweating like a pig and getting a workout

i think today for me is day 7!! wow - it went so fast and i didnt do as much as i'ld like to have but IT WAS A START for the new year so woohoooo!!!!!

Cooltech... you jogging??? wowowowowowowowowowowwwwww

tomorrow im going to mail you your winnning 10lb looser aussie tee.... maybe i need to send you a size smaller?

way to go... be careful but keep going!

almitywife:
jsut spent the last 3hrs cleaning the house, on my hands and knees scrubbing the bathroom & kitchen floors and about to start on the bedroom

not really 'exercise' but im sweating like a pig and getting a workout
Oh, yes, I would say it definitely counts.

Mike Veitch:
Sparring Bob?
:rofl3: It's a punching bag that's formed in the shape of a human torso/head, and really feels like hitting a person. Now if they can invent a changable face, I could really get a workout! :wink:

This is Sparring Bob:
518423g.gif

i want abs like Bob..

Today rather lazy..

2 dives in the morning and then hill climb in the afternoon with some boxing.. but not much haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom