7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
slowly recovered from facial and 4hr shopping trip with a 2hr nap (god im getting ol-i'll be having dinner at 5pm soon i reckon)

now tackling housework... vaccuming and putting stuff in the garage (a garage cleanup coming up i see)

but

i did have a double choc chip frappe at starbucks today. 1st time i ever been to a starbucks... they are evil and must be stopped!!!

OK, feeling lazy again. Someone needs to put a semi nude shot of Angelina Jolie in front of the rower so I can pretend that if I row enough I can get her...

Z...

Treadmill 2.25 miles
10% grade
2.6 MPH
52 Minutes

so far 1 litre of water and counting

Yesterday, Jan 5, I did 45 minutes of strength training, concentrating on back, biceps and triceps. And I did 30 minutes of cardio. I got tired because I spent a lot of energy getting angry at my son with ....oh wait...I can't even talk about it. God, please make him grow up soon.
What am I going to do today. My trainers say I should give my body at least one day of rest. My left arm is hurting me from the weights. So what I have planned is to pop in my yoga DVD or my Tai Chi tape and do that today. I may take a walk later too since it's like 66 degrees here in JANUARY!! It's like spring.

Zeeman:
OK, feeling lazy again. Someone needs to put a semi nude shot of Angelina Jolie in front of the rower so I can pretend that if I row enough I can get her...

Z...
No, someone doesn't

You need to decide why you are excersising, and whether it is important enough

Zeeman:

Z...

Forgive me, but I'm more of a modest guy. If I see a naked woman, I'll freak out and then everybody here will learn a new meaning of "freaked out" :D

Jogged and had a brisk walk for 30 minutes today, quite an accomplishment as I was feeling under the weather and still accomplished my goal :).

Day 6
Jogging: 1 hour (5.25 miles 8.45 km)

Day 5
Walking: 1 hour 20 minutes (5.3 miles 8.53 km)

Day 4
Walking: 1 hour (3.5 miles 5.63 km)

Day 3
Walking: 2 hours 37 minutes (10.28 miles 16.54 km)

Day 2
Walking: 1 hour 30 minutes (6.3 miles 10 km)

Day 1 (January 1, 2007):
Diving in the Atlantic: 2 hours 10 minutes
Walking: 1 hour 2 minutes (4.15 miles 6.68 km)

Today, I had a lot of frustrations to work off. So, I worked out for 42 minutes with Sparring Bob. I beat the snot out of him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom