7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the gym early this morning for another one hour on the elliptical and 30 minutes of abs/stretching.

Now, back to the world junior hockey championships!!!!

CoolTech:
Maybe it just needed to be easier to read :D

Of course, it isn't in alphabetical order...
Maybe I should do eye exercises. I'm never first. How did I get first on the alpha list? :rofl3:

Day 2:

20 minutes of brisk walking warmup followed by 45 minutes of cardio and 20 minutes of stretching :D

fairybasslet:
Maybe I should do eye exercises. I'm never first. How did I get first on the alpha list? :rofl3:
Fixed ha!

colby:
Day 2:

20 minutes of brisk walking warmup followed by 45 minutes of cardio and 20 minutes of stretching :D
I forgot about stretching. I do it after every cardio workout, but I do like to take a 30 minute stretch class on Tuesdays after my cardio. But I missed it last night because I started my cardio too late and didn't finish until the stretch class was almost over.:(

Is it too late to join in? I try to make it to the gym 3 -4 times a week and usually am a weekend warrior to get in lots of cardio etc. But it's too warm here in Ohio this year for skiing so I'm having a hard time staying active on the weekends. Could use something to keep me accountable and back to the gym even on Sat and Sunday.

Updated (and alphabetical) list (inc Fairy) of the 7 Day Exercise Challangers-Starting 1st January:

Almitywife
BKP
caroln
clgsamson
Colby
CoolTech
dhampton82
DiverBry
Divescoop
DixieSands
El Orens
fairybasslet
Ffestpirate
FrankC420
GIFCo147
hgroberts
Jamdiver
Jcsgt
Kayla
LindaBlueDolphin
Mike Veitch
MWhites
Natasha
Neil
ScubaJenny
Scubagrrl06
Sea nmf
SoCalAngel
Sunthnbelle
Tedtim (starting early)
TheTrickster

sorry Ms Fairy.. i have no idea what happened to you.. you have been sweating up some huge stats this week...maybe i was just in awe of your great work but thanks Natasha.. your back in!

and welcome scubagrrl06... never too late!

wow - well if this challange tells me one thing, theres alot of us wanting to make improvements to our activity levels and lifestyle this year.. lets keep it going!!!!

Yesterday's session was fairly tame. As I mentioned earlier, my 2nd day's always the hardest. I was so sore when I woke up that I literally had to roll out of bed, then do the 5 yard crawl to the shower. Needless to say, I postponed my exercises until evening, when I was a bit more loosened up.

I walked briskly up and down our surrounding hills for between 35 and 40 minutes. Today will be a little more intense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom