7/22/08 Tuesday evening dive LBTS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll see ya'll there!

Sounds like fun!

Ok guys let's dive.:wink:

6:30 show Hibiscus Ave.

***All Divers Welcome***

Tomorrow night is our last night in Fl, but this sounds fun! I'll try and join in. :D It would be nice to get one more dive in even if it's going to be tight getting it dry and packed!

OK, where is the best place to pick up a tank and weights? The little LDS at commercial and A1A must think their stuff is gold charging about $15 for one tank, and weights!

I have some extra weight, if my tanks where full I would have one to loan you. But I will not have time to fill them tomorrow ... hmmmm

Justin do you have an extra tank for Ron?

I have a steel 80 and some weights. How much weight do you need? Do you want rich or light on the Nitrox?

Hi, fellow divers:

I would love to participate, however, I have a Quiz tomorrow...:( Divergirl4u, plz keep me in the loop.

Thnx

As I said in the previous post before this thread was started, I am available anytime to dive, so I'm in! I also have an extra tank and weights, albeit the tank is bright pink...

As I said in the previous post before this thread was started, I am available anytime to dive, so I'm in! I also have an extra tank and weights, albeit the tank is bright pink...

Pink works, and that would be awesome! I'll pay you for the fill.

I need 10lbs, but can get away with eight if necessary.

An AL80 should last a couple hours at this depth! :

I look forward to meeting/seeing folks tonight. Is parking going to be an issue?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom