7/22/08 Tuesday evening dive LBTS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pink works, and that would be awesome! I'll pay you for the fill.

I need 10lbs, but can get away with eight if necessary.

An AL80 should last a couple hours at this depth! :

I look forward to meeting/seeing folks tonight. Is parking going to be an issue?

Parking is always an issue at this spot, and it seems we may have a decent size group there. If the lot is full, you can drop your gear and then find a spot. There's a few spots across A1A from the beach access, and sometimes I end up a few blocks away even.

do we need glow sticks for our flags, and does everyone need there own flag?--considering going, but have never beach dove.

Yes, glow stick are a good idea. Will probably use a couple of flags depending on the size of the group.

Forecast is looking good!!!
Rest Of Today...Partly sunny. Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent.

Tonight...Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 70s over the inland areas to the upper 70s near the coast. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.

This Afternoon
Southeast winds 5 to 10 knots. Seas 2 feet or less. Intracoastal waters a light chop. Isolated showers and thunderstorms.
Tonight
Southeast winds 5 to 10 knots. Seas 2 feet or less. Intracoastal waters a light chop. Slight chance of showers and thunderstorms.

This is going to be an afternoon dive (It will still be light) you can wear glow sticks if you like, be sure to bring a light so you can see in the shadows :wink:

I will give it a go-how long are the dives--how long do we need to feed the meter for? Are we meeting there at 630 or going in at 630---gotta go get my tanks filled! standard aluminum 80 or steel 100?

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom