7/22/08 Tuesday evening dive LBTS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Al 80 should be fine if you are not prone to sucking down tanks. We are meeting at 6:30. Parking is $1/hr via quarters. I typically put 2.5 hours in the machine giving time for the walk to the water, swim out and dive.

aWWWHHH BUMMER. It should be quite light by the time we exit the water. Sunset is not until 8:15 or so.

Nice day to go diving! Whoo Hooo!!!
netcam.jpg

Great dive tonight .... thanks guys:blinking:
Jenny where did you go?:confused:
Ron it was great to finally meet you.:mooner:
Marvel pleasure seeing you tonight. Thanks for the after dive beer.:lotsalove:
Lizzard guy, join us anytime.:popcorn:
Until next time, over and out:10:

Lovely dive out to the 2nd reef. It was fun sharing a bit of conversation post dive with all of y'all too! Ron, I will miss you again until next year. :wavey: Safe trip home!

DG4U:
Great dive tonight .... thanks guys
Jenny where did you go?
Ron it was great to finally meet you.
Marvel pleasure seeing you tonight. Thanks for the after dive beer.
Lizzard guy, join us anytime.
Until next time, over and out
I kept my dive short as I had a time schedule. When I got out, I didn't see any flags or people exiting the water. So I went home. Was quite the nice dive, got to converse with a school of squid. The fish seem so much less intimidated when solo diving. I did see the group of 5 in the distance, and (selfishly) was enjoying the solo dive so much that I kept my distance. It was starting to get dark and decided it was time to go. So after a leisurly swim in from the second reef, said goodnight to the reef, left articles that weren't mine at Marvel's doorstep and parted ways.
Thanks for setting this up, it was a wonderful evening.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom