10 LB Challenge #4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wb416:
Good advice!!

I'm still out of town during the week, so I dont' get to my scales until Saturday Morning. Will weigh in then.

You're excused, but what's Pue's excuse :D

Good going people......SOOOOOO Hard to be motoviated right now...Snowing, wind blowing at 30mph..expecting 8-12 inches by monday......
Yup weighing in AM is spot on Linda, for some reason if I wait, even after doing the am workout and don't eat a thing, I am always 1+ more...Then if, oh my god, I should eat say, a lettuce leaf, I gain 2.....

I weighed myself this morning and am down almost 10lbs since the start of this challenge!

Yeah. Hard part will be keeping it off, but it jumpstarted my efforts as I have been on a plateau since Thanksgiving.

Just re-read this thread - 10lbs in one week!!! Well done Jenny!

Woohoo only 4.2 pounds to go to hit pre-vacation weight. Had to buy new shorts!!!

Scuba_Jenny:
I weighed myself this morning and am down almost 10lbs since the start of this challenge!

WooooHoooo, Jenny! Keep it goin' girl... and that gift card will be yours! When I won the last challenge... I dropped 9 lbs in just over a week... so it can definitely be done!

Eckybay and FLLDiver... Welcome to the challenge!!! Glad to see you here!

Since I was sick (better now... thankfully!)... I think I've thrown myself into another plateau! How on earth did I do that?!?! :confused: I'll give it another couple weeks before I officially move back to Plateau City! LOL I'm not ready for that again. Although... I had alot of sodium yesterday, and I think I'm ovulating (sorry guys!)... so that might be this weeks issue. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom