10 LB Challenge #4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Jenny!!! Great job. Lost 2.something, Then stopped on Wednesday...Must be that cracker I ate!!!!

ER you are a goddess!!! Great prize!!!!
If I could lop off an amount on the errr...Chest area and belly.. I could lose 10 in a heartbeat...

Nice prize ER. I'm down 1 lb for this challenge.

One of these days I'm going to have to get a scale so I can join in on these! Especially with such a generous prize!

I'm working on getting back my motivation and really tracking what I eat over at sparkpeople.com. 4 days in a row with under 1600 calories and I'm feeling better already. Last time this year I was doing really good at eating healthy and exercising, and it felt great. More energy, felt better about myself - you all know what I'm talking about. Time to get back on the bandwagon.

Ecky.... join right now! We're only 1 week in. Weigh today, log it as your start date... and weigh in every Thursday.

Are you in? :) This is where you say, "YES!" LOL

I'd like to do it, but my target weight is only 5 lbs away so I'm opting out as well. I will say I lost 1.4 lbs last week so I'm happy. To be frank I thought I'd screwed up bad. I found a cici's pizza joint and ate till I thought my gut would bust. Good pizza, good cinnamon rolls, good brownies. It was all so good, then I got into a bag of Hershey's Kisses, then some chocolate chips. I was so bad, but I did restrict 99% of it to dinner only and kept a normal healthy meal for the breakfast and lunch. Forget dinner, it got blown so many times it was sad.

I'm making a new commitment to stop that starting today.

But you gotta admit Cici's is really good, and those cinnamon buns are to die for!

Ok, I was out sick from work today, so I forgot to check in. Down to 204.5! THat makes 1.5 for this challange. 5 lbs in one week? that is not fair! I will have to work harder the next couple of weeks.

SWMBO is she who must be obeyed. Kinda like TOWCT$ The one who controls the $.

I have a zero loss from last week.

I start at 239 lbs (108.41 kgs)

er... you can send the email certificate to : cornerquestions at pctechshop dot com

Everyone, you are on warning... less than two weeks for this challenge!

(er, I will take half of my last winner's donation back... :cool: )

Warning???

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom