10 LB Challenge #4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a threat....or a challenge.....or both..Finally down to 160.00. wanna be down to 155 before Curacao in 13 days...See then the theory is I will dive like a maniac while on vacation and loose even more weight. hahahahahahahahaha
But the problem is unless I starve for 13 days,,,,it ain't gonna happen.

Okay. I'm in. Got a scale last night after work and all. My "morning" weight today was less than my "evening" weight by two pounds, so I'm gonna go with weighing myself in the mornings!

Starting weight: 210.5
I've been on a role this week - less than 1600 calories a day and getting on the exercise bike or walking the dogs. It's a start.

Now I just have to avoid those donuts that some *kind* co-worker brought in this morning.

eckybay:
Okay. I'm in. Got a scale last night after work and all. My "morning" weight today was less than my "evening" weight by two pounds, so I'm gonna go with weighing myself in the mornings!

Starting weight: 210.5
I've been on a role this week - less than 1600 calories a day and getting on the exercise bike or walking the dogs. It's a start.

Now I just have to avoid those donuts that some *kind* co-worker brought in this morning.

One thing about weigh In's be consistent about the time of day you do it, does not matter if it is in the morning or at night, but I go for the morning too as it is usually more flattering :D

CheddarChick:
Sounds like a threat....or a challenge.....or both..Finally down to 160.00. wanna be down to 155 before Curacao in 13 days...See then the theory is I will dive like a maniac while on vacation and loose even more weight. hahahahahahahahaha
But the problem is unless I starve for 13 days,,,,it ain't gonna happen.

Realistic goal for 13 days, drink lots and lots of water, that helps a lot (well me anyway). Good luck!

LindaBluedolphin:
One thing about weigh In's be consistent about the time of day you do it, does not matter if it is in the morning or at night, but I go for the morning too as it is usually more flattering :D
I agree with you there!

LindaBluedolphin:
I go for the morning too as it is usually more flattering :D

Lol . .that was my thought exactly:14:

Good to hear about others getting in shape! I have lost 10LBS since I started following the SB 10 LBS challenge threads a few weeks ago. I am not making much progress each week, but I am making a little and over the last several weeks that has added up to 10 LBS. I am pretty excited!

I am dropping about 5 LBS a month and if that continues, I should be in pretty good shape by the end of the summer.

It is nice to have others working along with you marching toward the same goal. So even though I have not taken home the Scuba Board Challenge prize, I still feel like I am winning the battle--- part of a pound each week!

188 as of Tuesday morning.

I've put on about 15 pounds since I left Florida - I think it's for protection against the cold. I've had to start buying shirts with a bigger neck and the pants are getting a bit tight.

I do not want to buy a new wetsuit for our Spring Break trip this year.

Anyway Lent has started and we'll see if what I've given up will help.

Marc

Heck I am holding off purchasing a new wetsuit to see if I am going to drop down a size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom