10 LB Challenge #4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY, Cheddar! You have a fabulous, wonderful, super-duper, spectacular vacation! Enjoy it, girlie! You've earned it!

Dive safe!

have fun cheddar and don't forget a trip report!

228.jpg

Ok, now that it is after midnight this number is "official" - 11 lbs for the 10 lbs challenge

Well, this is extremly frustrating! I am up about a half pound, but still down 6.5 for the challenge, and 2.5 from goal. Dang! I should have reached it a long time ago!!!

Scuba_Jenny:
Well, this is extremly frustrating! I am up about a half pound, but still down 6.5 for the challenge, and 2.5 from goal. Dang! I should have reached it a long time ago!!!

Jenny once you are as close as you are it is so much harder since there really isn't much left to lose.

Have you ever heard of the set point theory? It was a theory around sometime ago, which I think does have some merit. You are doing awesome girl, just hang in there!

What is the set point theory? 'Cause I keep moving the goal. Now instead of 2lbs to go, I am thinking 5 would be better! LOL

I'm down 4.5 since I started after ups and downs.

Weekends are the killer for me. I do well all week, the weekend comes and a few glasses of wine or a beer or two and then the munchies hit.

I will do better this weekend. Only 3 weeks to Aruba and I want to use my current wetsuit.

Marc

:D :D :D YAY, COOLTECH!!! Congrats to you! :D :D :D

I'll be in touch shortly to get your info for your prize.

What will the new challenge be? Are we gonna stick to 10# challenges... or a "time challenge" (like, say, 1 month) and see who loses the most in that time? Will it be posted today or tomorrow? Regardless of what it is... I'm in! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom