• I have backup gear for my own personal use

Votes: 42 34.1%
  • I have backup gear primarily for visitors

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • I have lots of gear and regularly change things up

Votes: 52 42.3%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Suunto? Garmin? :facepalm::fear: Has BF not introduced you to Our Lord and Savior Shearwater?

:rofl3:
oh yes he did. (as said: let's not mention his stash...) But Shearwater is for real tech divers. Later, when I'm all grown up and into trimix and deco etc I still can add a Shearwater to my collection ;-)

oh yes he did. (as said: let's not mention his stash...) But Shearwater is for real tech divers. Later, when I'm all grown up and into trimix and deco etc I still can add a Shearwater to my collection ;-)

I know plenty of recreational divers with Shearwaters who have no plans at all to go tech. Simple, easy to read computer. OMG, Suunto or Garmin over a Shearwater? :( I think your BF needs to stage an intervention! :shakehead:

.... the recreational interface is really nice. Buy once, cry once... Okay, some of us have two....

I know plenty of recreational divers with Shearwaters who have no plans at all to go tech. Simple, easy to read computer. OMG, Suunto or Garmin over a Shearwater? :( I think your BF needs to stage an intervention! :shakehead:

But...the budget...
I admit that I very, very, very much like the Teric. Especially the blue one which would pair up very nicely with the blue of my wing :)
But rats...that budget...
Not for now.

Edit... on the other hand: I could wait a few months longer and...

come clean, this is actually my wife asking, isn't it???Yes, I need help... :surrender:

You win. And made me feel a lot better about my less organized 53+ years of diving stach.

No want a Teric. Petrel1 & PedrixAI here...

Both my Perdix are AI. I now have pressure on both wrists. I didn’t even know one transmitter could be read by two computers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom