Your favorite Anilao Divesite

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

words jag wishes he could hear: "shugee, you go dive nalang this weekend... i want to go shopping eh... i'll go with my mom, maiiwan ka lang sa bahay kawawa ka naman... sige na you call balai na..."

sigh...

Jag

shugar:
words jag wishes he could hear: "shugee, you go dive nalang this weekend... i want to go shopping eh... i'll go with my mom, maiiwan ka lang sa bahay kawawa ka naman... sige na you call balai na..."

sigh...

Jag

sounds familiar but in my case work is doing the talking

let's just pray na sana caloy reports a shoal of butete in his dive rep, para di naman tayo mainggit hehehe

going back on Sept. 9 to 11. Last time out (Aug 27-28) Beatrice (canal) was simply beautiful, the hole in the wall (Bahura Kanto) was spectacular. I've never been so close a big turtle while diving, you can see him/her giving you the eye :D . Also recommending a twilight dive at sepok wall up to kastilyong buhangin, one of my best night dives.

clgsamson:
going back on Sept. 9 to 11. Last time out (Aug 27-28) Beatrice (canal) was simply beautiful, the hole in the wall (Bahura Kanto) was spectacular. I've never been so close a big turtle while diving, you can see him/her giving you the eye :D . Also recommending a twilight dive at sepok wall up to kastilyong buhangin, one of my best night dives.

i could have seen the same turtle. it was huge and he let me sneak up close to him while he fed. this was also in bahura with jonix. i also like the sepok drift via kastilyong buhangin but i couldnt imagine doing it in low light conditions:)

it's doable bro. We started at around 5:45pm at sepok wall, did two turnarounds (at 80 ft) before proceeding to kastilyo. Total blackness hit us as we were traversing the sandy portion (50 ft.) between sites. We saw a stingray there and once in Kastilyo some big wrasse, anemone crabs, and several frogfish were "digitized". We spent the last 15 minutes at the 30 ft level. The dive ended 6:51pm.

The reef was just an explosion of colors. Reef fishes are easily spotted parked in some overhang or hole. Hehe morays were very active, looking for and hunting down prey from hole to hole. Oh at the time of entry and exit there was no current.

For those who haven't tried a twilight or takip silim dive, I strongly suggest you do it.

clgsamson:
it's doable bro. We started at around 5:45pm at sepok wall, did two turnarounds (at 80 ft) before proceeding to kastilyo. Total blackness hit us as we were traversing the sandy portion (50 ft.) between sites. We saw a stingray there and once in Kastilyo some big wrasse, anemone crabs, and several frogfish were "digitized". We spent the last 15 minutes at the 30 ft level. The dive ended 6:51pm.

The reef was just an explosion of colors. Reef fishes are easily spotted parked in some overhang or hole. Hehe morays were very active, looking for and hunting down prey from hole to hole. Oh at the time of entry and exit there was no current.

For those who haven't tried a twilight or takip silim dive, I strongly suggest you do it.

thats amazing! i wish my buddies had the drive to do a twilight dive. usually by that time we are pooped out of our witts. did you guys bring your dive lights? man that was one long dive over one hour 6 mins.

Back
Top Bottom