Your favorite Anilao Divesite

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonix:
i agree with you spoon, very conservative estimate lang yung sa akin...ang lapit nyo talaga sa kanya hehehe

i never realized how close i was til it started staring at us. thank god for its meal without it i think it would have made a go at us...

anyone here planning to participate in the coastal cleanup, sept 17-18 (got it from the diversions group)?

Subject: [diversions] BOOK NOW!!! 20th International Coastal Clean-up Day
20TH INTERNATIONAL COASTAL CLEAN-UP PACKAGE
September 17 - 18, 2005
Php 2,500.00 per diver

Inclusions
Overnight Accommodation - Fan Cooled Room in AQUAVENTURE REEF CLUB, Anilao Batangas
4 Buffet Meals
4 Day Dives
Services of Aqua-One Dive Professionals
Tanks & Air Fills
4 lbs Weights with Belt
Dive Boats

Exclusions
Transfers TO & FROM Anilao, Batangas
Drinks at the Resort
Gear Rentals

Schedule
September 17 - Saturday ---> Clean-up Day - 2 Dives
September 18 - Sunday ---> Fun Dives - 2 Dives

Option
Add Php 375.00 for Late Check-In at 6:00pm on September 16 - Friday
Includes Light Breakfast on Saturday morning

For Inquiries & Booking, please call AQUA-ONE TOURS & EVENTS DEPARTMENT at +632.899.28.33 or
e-mail scubadiving@aqua-one.com.

chip104:
anyone here planning to participate in the coastal cleanup, sept 17-18 (got it from the diversions group)?

portulano will do the clean up on the SB divo-o-rama thats 24th and 25th.

i finally saw my first shark today in Bahura. was a majestic site to behold. i couldnt stop staring my guess it was a 5ft black tip shark. saw it 3 times during the dive. also saw 2 technicolored frogfish.

got majorly stung by a sea urchin. their spines entered my glove and pierced my skin. its as if lava was flowing into me it hurt like hell. nearly bit off my mouthpiece as a screamed. lasted 5 mins then subsided. also got my finger nibbled by a clownfish. that hurt too.

anilao was great today, perfect weather and what even made it better we were the only divers in the entire anilao. bahura and sepok were undisturbed for the day. nice one!

Spoon:
i finally saw my first shark today in Bahura. was a majestic site to behold. i couldnt stop staring my guess it was a 5ft black tip shark. saw it 3 times during the dive. also saw 2 technicolored frogfish.

got majorly stung by a sea urchin. their spines entered my glove and pierced my skin. its as if lava was flowing into me it hurt like hell. nearly bit off my mouthpiece as a screamed. lasted 5 mins then subsided. also got my finger nibbled by a clownfish. that hurt too.

anilao was great today, perfect weather and what even made it better we were the only divers in the entire anilao. bahura and sepok were undisturbed for the day. nice one!

cool! what kind of shark? sorry to hear of the urchin & clownfish "attack"

Back
Top Bottom