Your favorite Anilao Divesite

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guys havent sold my xtreme yet. a friend of mine is also selling his. his is newer. purchased last july less than 15 dives. First second, Octo and Din to yoke converter. hes asking 28g.

package deal for both my regs and his 55g. thats 27.5 g each for almost new poseidon regs. pm me if interested.

guys, would anyone know the contact number of Arthur's Place or any resort beyond Eaglepoint that has at least a beachfront like arthur's (for the kids sana)?

me and my friends are planning an outing to this area sometime october to do some snorkeling :D

@jag: sa balai ba pre may beachfront ba kahit konti?

jonix:
guys, would anyone know the contact number of Arthur's Place or any resort beyond Eaglepoint that has at least a beachfront like arthur's (for the kids sana)?

me and my friends are planning an outing to this area sometime october to do some snorkeling :D

@jag: sa balai ba pre may beachfront ba kahit konti?

you can have your friends snorkell while you go solo shore diving:)

shugar:
pre wala... merong token "beach front" but it's all rocks, no sand... planet dive has a beachfront alam ko

Jag

yup "twin rocks" is right in front of planet dive

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom