Your favorite Anilao Divesite

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey guys,

just wondering about the DM rule in anilao (need a DM to go out). Do you have to have a DM when doing the house reefs? Depende saan popunta?

now that's one visual report.

so, are we really doing sombrero on 12 nov? please... :D

iris_ice:
now that's one visual report.

so, are we really doing sombrero on 12 nov? please... :D

why don't we have a BBQ as well on the beach! Let's bring coolers and a grill (and of course food to be grilled)!

thats actually a good idea to eat during our si but someone will have to preset the grill and coals so its nice and hot. any volunteers? we can also buy the local catch of the fishermen nearby...

i've tried using those ready-to-use charcoal grillers you can get in handyman or SM... mura lang and they're pretty good... you just set fire to the paper covering it (fuel coated na ata) and wait for the coals to get hot (mga 15 mins.)

they also last a good while, i was able grill tomatoes, bacon and porkchops and still had a lot of hot coals leftover

i highly reco the grilled tomatoes and bacon though mmmmmmmmmm

Jag

yes meron fee, that is if you do your SI on Sombrebro Island mismo. We did our picnic sa Cemetery beach katabi ng Eaglespoint II in maricaban, libre.

Regarding the ready-to-use (RTU) charcoal griller, we had to revert to using the old fashioned "uling" kasi ang hirap sindihan ng lintek na RTU na yan! Ung bankero ang pwedeng iaassign sa grilling/lutuan.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom