You know you're a scuba diver when...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can someone point me to a funny post in this thread???

When you have to travel for work and the first thing you do look up local dive shops or dive clubs.

DMMIKE you beat me to it. Just did this today. Work is sending me to Eindhoven the Netherlands and first thing I thought of was....
1] wonder if there is any good diving there
2] how am I going to schedual work so that I can dive while I'm there

Got so wrapped up in bablefishing dutch websites that I totally forgot to book my flight and reservations, have to do it tommorow for a sunday flight.

I'm actually kind of excited about diving in some canals.
Help I'm sick :chicken:

...when you can't remember the last time your gear was dry!

when you were supposed to be asleep an hour ago but became so wrapped up seeing that you are not the only one with these "problems". at least 90 % describe me perfectly. this is a great thread.

...when your favorite line is 50 ft. down with an anchor tied to it and not...hey babe are those space pants you're wearing cause your butt's out of this world? (sorry two bad jokes combined...I couldn't resist).

...when the greatest "nudi" you've ever seen was not in the strip club just down the road!

...when a cool six-pack has nothing to do with your favorite ice-cold beer...or your abs...or your lack of them!

...when you know that PADI is not the girl next door and DAN is not THE MAN!

...when "Aquaman" is your nick-name and not your favorite cartoon super-hero!

...when you put on your mask and it's not Halloween!

...when getting a "reverse squeeze" has nothing to do with your girlfriend grabbing your butt!

...when your "mouthpiece" is not your in not your lawyer!

and finally...when a dunk tank has your dive gear in it and not "Bozo the Clown" shouting out insults at you while you stand there with three balls in your hand and your wallet's a buck lighter!

Parrothead_Diver:
When you go on vacation you pack a #50 bag of dive gear and a carry-on for your clothing.

OR when you check your clothes, personal items, and medications in a small duffel and fight to keep your #50 bag of dive gear as a carry-on because there's no way you're letting your "baby" out of sight. You may be naked, grungy, stuffed up, and seasick, but you'll be diving, by gods!

You get upset with your husband when he "drops by" the LDS and buys some new gear, not because he spent money, but because he didn't give you the opportunity to go also. You promptly start planning your own shopping expedition.

You feel extremely sorry for people who have serious ear problems and can't dive.

You just can't understand shark phobias.

Back
Top Bottom