You know you're a scuba diver when...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Racks are THE ANSWER. (But watch the gas consumption (and I don't mean yours! :wink:

When you get up at 4am to go on a 30 minute dive in 4 degrees c water in a leaky suit.

And you ENJOY yourself.

Not that I've ever done that..... :wink:

Nauticalbutnice :fruit:

when you buy you own compressor because the LDS is not open 24 hrs.

When you can't finish a Star Wars movie, because Darth Vader reminds you that its time for your regulator to be serviced!! HA!

rje634:
I can't believe it took until post #97 for someone to mention Dive flag stickers on your car!
no, i mentioned them in the first few pages, but it was about seeing them on other people's cars...forgot to talk about my own! :wink:

Divermark2003:
When you can't finish a Star Wars movie, because Darth Vader reminds you that its time for your regulator to be serviced!! HA!
Too Funny

BabyDuck:
...when you check out a guy's watch in a bar before checking out his ring finger.

You should post this tip in the singles forum.... Some of us need all the help we can get! :eyebrow:

diversion, feel free to link it if you can figure out how. i'm stupid that way & can't do it.

- when I spend more time thinking about how cool it would be to dive around the TI's pirate ship and the bellagio fountains than actually watching the shows
- When at the airport someone asks about "luggage weight limits" and you can spout them off from memory... for any airline

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom