You Know It's time the kids went back to school when......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

barb

Contributor
Reaction score
.... you catch your fouteen year old SON watching daytime soaps.
Worse still is he enjoys it - argh, where did I go wrong?

School time is almost here. The next step is...............................

Jerry Springer

All the neighborhood kids come by your house everyday begging to wash your car or mow your lawn because they are so bored.

their lives are in danger! :makeday: (This is me!)

Don't have time for soaps here! It's work for me! Back to school on the third, and I must admit I'm ready!:)

Kayla:)

I never made THAT analogy! I just pointed out how much time our little slice of the internet can CONSUME!

OK class... instead of using SIT (Surface INterval Time) for our NAUI tables we will instead use SBT (Scuba Board TIme). This will be far longer and safer than a SIT and you might even learn something!!! :tease:

Work Kayla?
I didnt think you could work that young over there :)
my friend keeps moaning that she cant get a job yet because shes too young and so she cant buy anything etc etc etc
keep having to send her english candys to shut her up hehehe :)

Maybe its an Idaho thing that she cant work though, oh well! *shrugs* I had to get some sort of special permit to work at 14 over here.. (i think i was crazy at the time, asking for permission to work? what was i thinking!)

Yea, its back to school time. :giggle: We just got back from bringing my 19yr. old off to college. Its very quiet in the house,
like the way it used to be - BK (before kids).

Life changes:cheers:

Caymaniac

Back
Top Bottom