PayPal Sucks, Sides With Scammer in Hollywood, Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm guessing you didn't transfer the funds from PayPal directly to your bank account when the sale took place?
I transferred the funds out immediately but PayPal put a negative balance hold on my account. If I sell anything else they will apply that to the negative balance until it is paid off, or they will eventually send it to collection. I'm still waiting to hear if they are going to reopen the case since I filed the fraud report as they requested.

Sucks that there are people in the world like that always trying to manipulate the system....Ive used PayPal as both a buyer and seller. I have a few items I need to sell soon and now wonder what form of payment would be best for a non-local sale. Scammers unfortunately are everywhere. Most divers tend to be more honest than your average bear, but I guess not so much anymore......

Keep the sand. It is illegal to remove it from the beach in Broward.
This might actually have legs, FL works in strange ways, lol.
Sorry you got ripped off.

Back
Top Bottom