YES! My new knife is FINALLY on its way...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by Stone
How do you expect to kill a giant octopus or cut the bad guy's air hose with that blunt little thing? :confused:

Ancient Chinese secret my friend... :wink:

Originally posted by Murdock325
...investment?

:wink:

:rofL:

I used a short saw under water today it worked great, it cut on the pull stroke, thin stainless blade, plastic handle, it was nice and sharp and could cut through tree branches 6/8 inches thick, and thin branches and matted weed were no problem. It was a small job in a harbour freeing a water hose that was tangled up in a small tree. I get to thinking a dive Knife does not do any job well. If I get caught on hooks or netting, a trauma shears is better, for a lever I should use a small pry bar, if I meet a white nurse around here I shall give her a kiss. :D

You should have gotten the blunt tip version Pug... you'll poke your eye out.

Originally posted by Murdock325
You should have gotten the blunt tip version Pug... you'll poke your eye out.
Hi Murdock,
Yeah I know.... but this one is just for looks anyway.... I never really take it out UW and use it.... sure does make it hard to bend my left leg though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom