Final decisions on my SeaSkin drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Which reinforcement you took with your seaskin?!
Knee ?
Back?
Shoulder?
Is the back worth for bo/w?!
I have knee, back, shoulder and crotch (forgot I had ordered it lol). I think the back and shoulders are worth it for a BP/W. The knees are because I shore dive and tumble or drop to a knee on occasion.

I have knee, back, shoulder and crotch (forgot I had ordered it lol). I think the back and shoulders are worth it for a BP/W. The knees are because I shore dive and tumble or drop to a knee on occasion.
Perfect! I saw a lot of different opinion for the crotch… I think I’ll skip it

Order is placed! big thannk you for you help! I aslo took the upgrade for the sitech inflator and dump valve hope I did good for this upgrade. Once you paid how long before they send you your invoice and you the ETA for the delivery?

Order is placed! big thannk you for you help! I aslo took the upgrade for the sitech inflator and dump valve hope I did good for this upgrade. Once you paid how long before they send you your invoice and you the ETA for the delivery?
Right now it's nearing the middle of the night over there. You might get an automated email about the order being received and should get a confirmation with the eta in the attachment from a "name"@seaskin.co.uk or info@seaskin.co.uk within 3 business days. That one will give you a direct line of correspondence about your suit should you need to reach out. Now you wait lol

It only took a few days before they confirmed my order via email and asked me to confirm that my measurements were correct. In the ~3 months since I placed my order, we have had several emails back and forth. Some of them were initiated by them (Rolock gloves were out of stock so they refunded me and asked me to order some from a different website and ship them to their warehouse for them to install - very appreciative about that!) and several others were initiated by me asking for some "last minute" changes to the suit before it actually got made.

They are a small team and email doesn't always get answered right away, but if you call them and they say they will get back to you by email, they always do. I'm getting my suit in a couple weeks and I'm very excited!

They didn’t answer my emails regarding a color change, so I called VERY early one morning and spoke to Lisa. She advised to send an email to sales@seaskin.co.uk and she would personally make sure they made the change. The next day I got the amended order.

They didn’t answer my emails regarding a color change, so I called VERY early one morning and spoke to Lisa. She advised to send an email to sales@seaskin.co.uk and she would personally make sure they made the change. The next day I got the amended order.

Any one has an input on the SITech dump and inflator valve? I did the upgrade for it and wondering if it’s worth it, or I should I’ve stay with the apeks one.

I also email sales, to see if they can ship the drysuit and the undergarments separately so I don’t get to much duties in Canada

Any one has an input on the SITech dump and inflator valve? I did the upgrade for it and wondering if it’s worth it, or I should I’ve stay with the apeks one.
You could search here and find equal amounts of support for either one. My Sitech work flawlessly and don't leak. I've heard of the apeks, low profile specifically, leaking.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom