xDeep BLACK - bottom timer / computer features. Sold beginning Friday, July 26th !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There seems to be a lot of screwy programming in this thing that's been put there "for user's safety."

Anyone else with experience from divestock.com? I have put my order for xdeep BT but money has not transfered. And i found this: Scamadviser.com | check a website for risk | check if dodgey | check is a website s |check website is fake or a scam

Some guy named Gilian Lee seem to had a bad exprience with this store.

Please share your experience. Im not sure if i should pull back my order.

The store is safe.

I have ordered 2 xDeep BT on Thursday and received them the day after, on Friday. It seams that shipping inside EU will take 1 - 2 days.

Currently they still have it in stock.

The store is safe.

I have ordered 2 xDeep BT on Thursday and received them the day after, on Friday. It seams that shipping inside EU will take 1 - 2 days.

Currently they still have it in stock.

Thank you.

Oh my. I did read it in anticipation but seem to have missed this fine point. Now don't tell me there's a way to manually adjust salinity as well (the tmx version apparently has that).. :wink:

Ok, found it after the firmware update, under settings / usability. Not documented in the current bt manual and under a different category in the tmx version. It seems that there is some inconsistency as to which functions are implemented across the product line vs what is documented. Which is fine by me as long as anything relevant added to the ean and tmx versions is also making into the bt.

Compass now also has a reverse bearing function which is actually really neat. Now, if one could enter 'waypoints' in the device itself (as opposed to importing a text file) that would be cool. Completely unnecessary, but cool.

What would rank high on the actual wish list is the ability to manually add a logbook event on the bt when one does a gas switch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok, found it after the firmware update, under settings / usability. Not documented in the current bt manual and under a different category in the tmx version.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, certainly some features will be upgraded, modified added or removed that was the whole idea of having user upgradeable / changeable software so for the newest manual after each update please visit manufacturer website xDEEP Diving Equipment; Scuba Gear; Single tank BC; Side Mount; Double tank BCD; Diving computer and make sure you understand the mechanism of new / modified software you are running. Also if you have your unit registered with manufacturer you should be getting en email notifications about new updates available. Make sure that its not going to spam box etc. so you can always run the freshest version of the software on your BLACK.

I was in the market for a backup dive computer this weekend. I might have gone with the BLACK, if only it could have been obtained somehow.

I just got a Zoop instead. Good old Zoop. It even does Nitrox!

I was in the market for a backup dive computer this weekend. I might have gone with the BLACK, if only it could have been obtained somehow.

I just got a Zoop instead. Good old Zoop. It even does Nitrox!

That's sort of like saying I was in the market for a new car last weekend and would have gone with a Mercedes if only it could have been obtained somehow. I just got a Honda instead. :)

Is there really still a shortage of these things in the USA? I hear that Europe is awash. Whats's that about?

That's not true. Even in Poland "the wait" in most stores is about 3 months. But I ordered mine from a friend of a friend and I had it in US within a week.

Hmmm...looks like Divestock has had them available for a while...seems legit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom