xDeep BLACK - bottom timer / computer features. Sold beginning Friday, July 26th !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kanadian_Kash, I think you should ask the owner of xDeep, Piotr, and I would be surprised if he did not honour your warranty. Piotr provides excellent customer service, and he is very prompt too. He monitors and responds on the xDeep page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/XDEEPBT/ or you can message or email him.

Dear fiends please note a huge difference in what we are saying in this matter and what you are misreading.

xDeep warranty will be ALWAYS let me repeat ALWAYS honored but will be handled in different way depends on the nature of purchase.

---------- Post added April 17th, 2015 at 11:17 AM ----------

... it appears he's just another vendor trying to protect his market from competition. I should have been more careful...

Let me explain what you see as an "another vendor" in reality = almost 50 US and close to 30 Canadian hard working dive shops representing xDeep that we are standing with.

Whoever is or ever have been in dive industry will certainly understand.

Have a great day and hopefully some diving in it :)

Kanadian_Kash, I think you should ask the owner of xDeep, Piotr, and I would be surprised if he did not honour your warranty. Piotr provides excellent customer service, and he is very prompt too. He monitors and responds on the xDeep page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/XDEEPBT/ or you can message or email him.

Well I think I could speak for that here. I dealt with tecdivegear and xdeep directly as well and in my experience both customer service relations were great but when I have purchased wrong size of UTD fins from tecdivegear they covered my shipping costs and when I got my computer in Russia (since I'm Russian living in US) and it had a battery issues there was no problem with the xdeep warranty but Piotr made me to send computer on my cost to Poland which (if you wanna do it fairly quick and insured) isnt cheap, and yes I got it little cheaper in Russia but then I lost time and paid more than I have saved originally. So bottom line is I'd rather deal with tecdivegear or any other locally based dealer since its played out locally if sh** happens.

Unopened box, factory sticker that one cuts to open the box still intact.

Tobin
I've purchased the xDeep Blacks from three different vendors, and it never arrived sealed in the box.

Guys, great news for some who needs one Black right away, I just got to know that our xDeep dealer AMIGOS Dive Center 386-497-3876 has one left brad new, hot ready to find a new owner !!! Please contact Wayne @ Amigos.

Cheers !

Let me explain what you see as an "another vendor" in reality = almost 50 US and close to 30 Canadian hard working dive shops representing xDeep that we are standing with.

Whoever is or ever have been in dive industry will certainly understand.

I'm not besmirching the work ethic of dive shops, I'm questioning the business ethics. My local dive shops in Canada and America were happy to find me the products which worked best for me, even if it meant they had to send me to competitors for them. This happened more than once.
It was suggested that another retailer could supply a product you could not and you immediately brought up the warranty issue. When I questioned further on the warranty issue for clarification you implied that I must be lying. I've never had another "hard working" dive shop do that. I'm a strong proponent of supporting local dive shops, but only those that deal fairly and properly with customers. So far yours does not appear to do these things. You have failed to answer any of my questions.
I haven't been in the dive industry, therefore I do not understand. Please explain. Are you the manufacturer? Are you authorized to guarantee warranty or not? If so, to what extent, on the X Deep products you sell or all X Deep products?

Erik, Coral View Research or whatever you are advertising here is not an authorized US dealer. Please note that all the warranty exclusions apply.

xDeep warranty will be ALWAYS let me repeat ALWAYS honored but will be handled in different way depends on the nature of purchase.
You keep contradicting yourself. First you talk about warranty exclusions, then state that the warranty will always be honored. Which is true?

Last edited:
I've purchased the xDeep Blacks from three different vendors, and it never arrived sealed in the box.

Purchased the xdeep black from 3 different vendors??? Soooooo your the guy hogging them all :angrymob:

Just heard that the shipment DRIS was hoping to get in Jan has been pushed out again to June. Good thing I already have a couple of dive computers :D

I was diving in Bonaire; Two other divers saw my Black and insisted that I remove it so they could touch and feel it. They were amazed that I actually had the real thing! One said that he had been waiting 6 months...

Dear fiends please note a huge difference in what we are saying in this matter and what you are misreading.

Now Sebastian, there's no need to call us "fiends". Just kidding. I can't speak for you, you spoke for yourself, and people said that your "non-answer" was very hard to understand. So I suggested that Kanadian_Kash might want to check with Piotr, who I can speak about regarding his excellent customer service.

I was diving in Bonaire; Two other divers saw my Black and insisted that I remove it so they could touch and feel it. They were amazed that I actually had the real thing! One said that he had been waiting 6 months...

I get this constantly! Not because the divers who want to see it know what it is or how hard it was to get (last year), but usually because it is a beautiful product that attracts attention, underwater and on land. Especially when they can read my screen from a distance away, they are extremely impressed. The demos are getting old, though, especially when I end up being the last one in or packed up due to the interest...

Actually 'fiends' is not that much of a joke. The real issue is Sebastian's poor command of written English. I think that he means well but he has no idea of how to write it meaningfully.

Back
Top Bottom