xDeep BLACK - bottom timer / computer features. Sold beginning Friday, July 26th !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OMG I love the idea of the memory capacity. Especially that you don't have to buy a proprietary cable and expensive software to download either. B.

Who said more delays? The BLACK BT will be launched very soon.

I think he is referring to the expected delivery time having started at May/June this year, being pushed back until Juli, and with August at our doorstep there is still no concrete date.

I understand that the process of launching a new computer, especially one a lot of people have had their eyes on for quite some time, is not an easy one. However, because of the lack of a concrete date, I find my own eyes starting to wander to other manufacturers and computers.

Knowing it's a long shot, I still want to ask you whether you can give us an expected shipping date to the dealers? I'm not asking an exact date and time, but something more concrete than "in the following weeks" or "very soon" would be greatly appreciated. I'm just curious whether I can buy this BT/EANx computer before my diving holiday in September, or that I have to buy it for myself as a Christmas gift.

I think he is referring to the expected delivery time having started at May/June this year, being pushed back until Juli, and with August at our doorstep there is still no concrete date.

I understand that the process of launching a new computer, especially one a lot of people have had their eyes on for quite some time, is not an easy one. However, because of the lack of a concrete date, I find my own eyes starting to wander to other manufacturers and computers.

Knowing it's a long shot, I still want to ask you whether you can give us an expected shipping date to the dealers? I'm not asking an exact date and time, but something more concrete than "in the following weeks" or "very soon" would be greatly appreciated. I'm just curious whether I can buy this BT/EANx computer before my diving holiday in September, or that I have to buy it for myself as a Christmas gift.

Especially when you add in any updates or add-ons to get it to a point you may need it to be to be happy with it. For us it may just end up being a BT for a long time and I'll grab some Petrels for use in the computer category.

Especially when you add in any updates or add-ons to get it to a point you may need it to be to be happy with it. For us it may just end up being a BT for a long time and I'll grab some Petrels for use in the computer category.
A BLACK BT and a some Petrels? Seems like I wish I had your bank account. :D

That makes sense, because the Petrel doesn't have a gage mode. No, wait...

My post was for the equipping of two individuals (myself and girlfriend). Not that I would be carrying multiple petrels and have a BLACK as a BT for one person.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom