xDeep BLACK - bottom timer / computer features. Sold beginning Friday, July 26th !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If they're really releasing 120-200 units into the wild every week, it seems like there may be a significant communications vacuum between one major market (EU) and another (N.Am.). OTOH, that would also seem to mean there's a local bias in terms of distribution priority.

Which wouldn't surprise me, since this thread is indicating to me that xDeep is going to handle their local market a lot better than they'll be able to handle the N.Am. market. Personally, I'll just buy another Petrel for my scooter instrumentation at this point. A few hundred bucks price difference is more than outweighed by the knowledge I can rely on SW for service, updates, and communications.

We (xDeep) manufactures from 120 - 200 units per week. [-]very soon[/-] In two weeks, it will be around 1500 per month and that should solve most of the 'waiting' problems.

Sorry, couldn't resist! :rofl3:

Last edited:
You keep pulling me back in! There are others. Head over to YouTube or some of the other forums like DecoStop and you'll see reports.

It shouldn't be long now. I suspect many of you will get wet with your BT before I get a chance!

Sorry, couldn't resist! :rofl3:

Please do not edit my quotes and publish them back as mine as some users may not see the original ones and we gonna have a misguide problem again, all right ?

You keep pulling me back in! There are others. Head over to YouTube or some of the other forums like DecoStop and you'll see reports.

It shouldn't be long now. I suspect many of you will get wet with your BT before I get a chance!

You're in Germany. You should have no problem getting one. Way before us...LOL. Just ask Ludwig where he got his.

TecDiveGear, Sebastian was in contact with me the day he put it in the mail.

I think the clog is busted and the rest of you will see your's soon. I just hope I get time to dive mine first, otherwise what's the point in gloating?

Please do not edit my quotes and publish them back as mine as some users may not see the original ones and we gonna have a misguide problem again, all right ?

There, fixed it!

Between all the posts about availability I would like to ask a question.
In some videos I saw resetting the AVG depth, very useful of course during the dive, but when checking the dive afterwards for calculating the SAC it would be better to see the real average depth. Will the resetted AVG be displayed or the real AVG?

Between all the posts about availability I would like to ask a question.
In some videos I saw resetting the AVG depth, very useful of course during the dive, but when checking the dive afterwards for calculating the SAC it would be better to see the real average depth. Will the resetted AVG be displayed or the real AVG?

When its reset its reset so final AVGD its from point of reset. If you need otherwise don't reset it.
Total dive time (main, not the stop watch) obviously can't be reset, stop watch yes.
Also the mode bottom timer / EANx / TMX can't be changed once the dive started.

---------- Post added April 17th, 2014 at 06:04 PM ----------

There, fixed it!

Thx !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom