Wrists like mortadella

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The one thing I think needs to be added to the Mortadella lesson is: Traditionally preparted mortadella is about 10 feet long and two feet in diameter. Not the kind of thing you usually see behind the deli counter at Giant.

Aaaaannnyway. Thanks all for the suggestions. My computer decision is really going to come down to the wire on Sunday and the final decision will be made with my usual well-informed, and well-weighed "einy-meiny-meiny-moe."

My bologna has a first name, it's m_o_r_t_a

My bologna has a second name, its d_e_l_l_a.

What I know about bologna can be summed up by the lines from that old Oscar Meyer commercial.

Hey Mars, in Mission, near Martway and Lamar there used to be a restaurant called Cafe Italia. It closed a couple of years ago. Next door is a deli called Italian Delight that's still in business (they make a mean meatball sandwich!). Anyway, is your Cafe Italia up north run by the same folks that had the one in Mission? The one in Mission served the best Lasagna I've ever had.

Maybe I'll have to cross the river this weekend and try it out.

Loiret once bubbled...
My bologna has a first name, it's m_o_r_t_a

My bologna has a second name, its d_e_l_l_a.

What I know about bologna can be summed up by the lines from that old Oscar Meyer commercial.

Hey Mars, in Mission, near Martway and Lamar there used to be a restaurant called Cafe Italia. It closed a couple of years ago. Next door is a deli called Italian Delight that's still in business (they make a mean meatball sandwich!). Anyway, is your Cafe Italia up north run by the same folks that had the one in Mission? The one in Mission served the best Lasagna I've ever had.

Maybe I'll have to cross the river this weekend and try it out.

I think it is. Yes, the lasagna is the best...bar none. You won't regret eating there.
I suggest you make reeservations on the weekends though.

Mo2vation once bubbled...
We have footage...

O-Ringadella
Now she has a little sister...I'll post pics when she arrives. The stork (UPS guy) should be here with her in a couple days!

I'll be so bummed... my threaded comedy gone. I'm fired up for you.

So what, you need to get an ACB or pour a P-weight when you lose the zeppelin?

K

PS: Charge the batt :rolleyes:

Mo2vation once bubbled...
I'll be so bummed... my threaded comedy gone. I'm fired up for you.

So what, you need to get an ACB or pour a P-weight when you lose the zeppelin?

K

PS: Charge the batt :rolleyes:
I looked at it and I think weighting will be ok. The 747 is about 6-7# negative and her little sis is about 2.25 negative. That means I have to make up for about 4 - 4.5 pounds (roughly). I have a v-weight that is about 4-5 lbs that I use with my AL80s when I don't wear the 747, so I think I will just go to using that v-weight full-time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom