Wrinkles' October 30th Dive in La Jolla And Beach BBQ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ShakaZulu:
Learn to use the :Quote" bottun noob, oh and thanks for the breakfast. I will try to loose you again on the next dive...........

Give her a break, that her 4 post.

May I suggest using the "Preview Post" before the "Submit Reply" option.

ICE

Sounds like a fun time to be had. I'm fairly new to the board, and will be getting my AOW cert in the week or two before the 30Oct date. I've signed up on the link that Headhunter posted. I'll be able to show up early and help set up, go ahead and PM me if there's anything I can do.

Like I said, I'm new, so I don't know anybody, and I haven't dived (dove? duv? diven?) the Shores or the Cove (I've snorkeled the Cove a few times, but that's it). So hopefully I can buddy up with someone who knows what the heck there is to see and do, and hopefully keep myself out of too much trouble.

Ikari:
Sounds like a fun time to be had. I'm fairly new to the board, and will be getting my AOW cert in the week or two before the 30Oct date. I've signed up on the link that Headhunter posted. I'll be able to show up early and help set up, go ahead and PM me if there's anything I can do.

Like I said, I'm new, so I don't know anybody, and I haven't dived (dove? duv? diven?) the Shores or the Cove (I've snorkeled the Cove a few times, but that's it). So hopefully I can buddy up with someone who knows what the heck there is to see and do, and hopefully keep myself out of too much trouble.

No problem, we have some "shallow" divers in the group, that will take care of you. I will be there around 6:00am to secure a spot. If you have shade thingies or twarps, that will be usefull.

Ann Marie do you think you can update this list with what people have volunteered to bring so everyone else can see what needs to be brought to make this BBQ work out...

• BBQ grill and all the accessories (charcoal, tongs, etc...)
• EZup
• Tarps
• Utensils
• Plates
• Napkins
• Forks
• Knives
• Trash bags
• Condiments:
• Ketchup
• Mayo
• Mustard
• Lettuce
• Tomatoes
• Onions
• Pickles
• Side Dishes
o 1.
o 2.
o 3.
• Fruit (for snacking)
• Veggies (for snacking)
• Soft Drinks
• Chips
• Desserts
• Cookies: Jennifer
• Rum cake: Ann Marie
• Meat: Ann Marie (included in the TBD cost of $3-5) Which includes Hamburgers, Hot dogs, and Buns
• Water: Ann Marie (included in the TBD cost of $3-5)

oops, posted same message twice

wrinkles:
Ann Marie do you think you can update this list with what people have volunteered to bring so everyone else can see what needs to be brought to make this BBQ work out...

• BBQ grill and all the accessories (charcoal, tongs, etc...)
• EZup
• Tarps
• Utensils
• Plates
• Napkins
• Forks
• Knives
• Trash bags
• Condiments:
• Ketchup
• Mayo
• Mustard
• Lettuce
• Tomatoes
• Onions
• Pickles
• Side Dishes
o 1.
o 2.
o 3.
• Fruit (for snacking)
• Veggies (for snacking)
• Soft Drinks
• Chips
• Desserts
• Cookies: Jennifer
• Rum cake: Ann Marie
• Meat: Ann Marie (included in the TBD cost of $3-5) Which includes Hamburgers, Hot dogs, and Buns
• Water: Ann Marie (included in the TBD cost of $3-5)

Sure,

Gomer Piles is bringing the BBQ and the accessories that go with that.

JDog is bringing 2 EZ-ups for shade

Desserts: Ana, Jennifer, and Ann Marie

That's it, so we still need people to pick some things off the list to bring!!!!

Back
Top Bottom