Wrinkles' October 30th Dive in La Jolla And Beach BBQ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey,
new to SB, but I was pointed in this direction to find some SO CAL shore divin'.
Sounds like you guys have a huge party planned down in La Jolla. I put my name on the calender, and I plan on inviting a buddy or two. Sound ok?

mgmonk:
Hey,
new to SB, but I was pointed in this direction to find some SO CAL shore divin'.
Sounds like you guys have a huge party planned down in La Jolla. I put my name on the calender, and I plan on inviting a buddy or two. Sound ok?

Kewl, see you there..........welcome to the board.

mgmonk:
Hey,
Hey Gannon,

Glad you found your way over to this thread!

Sounds great! We'd love to have you and your buddies join us.

Just make sure that you post the final number of people in your party when you know, so that Ann Marie will be able to plan and get the right amount of food.

Christian

headhunter:
Just make sure that you post the final number of people in your party when you know, so that Ann Marie will be able to plan and get the right amount of food.

Christian

No problem.
I'll post a thread or send her a PM as soon as I know who else is coming. Who knows? Maybe they'll be on SB before that. :wink:

Ann Marie:
There are several people that aren't on that list yet:

Mr. Clean, jetfixer, Icy Ice, snakedr, JDog, and divinman

Hey I am the 4th name on the list. Can't ya see me????

divinman:
Hey I am the 4th name on the list. Can't ya see me????

:11: sorry! I was just starting to sip my coffee......

This is just a reminder (for those of you who haven't) to go to the following URL and click on the link to add yourself to the list of attendees on the public Calendar.

http://www.scubaboard.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=180&day=2004-10-30

Remember, if you have multiple people in your party, let Ann Marie know how many for planning purposes. You can do that by either posting it here or sending her a PM.

All divers and non-divers, ScubaBoard members and non-ScubaBoard members are welcome.

By the way, I'll re-post this from time to time, so that this link is always easy to find close to the end of this thread.

Christian

Hey Ann Marie

I CAN HELP YOU SET UP AND PURCHASE STUFF IF YOU WANT. Call me... jESSICA
jESSICA
QUOTE=Ann Marie]Ana made the suggestion to chip in a couple of bucks for the meat, bread, and water and then have everyone bring a dish. I think that sounds good.

Shall we do burgers and dogs?

Is there someone amongst us that loves to BBQ and is willing to grill somethings up? I will volunteer my husband to take his turn at the grill (that is what happens when he doesn't take my call while he is at work. :wink: I tried to ask if he wanted to come and was willing to cook, but he didn't answer, so I guess he is coming and cooking!).

Just off the top of my head, I'm thinking $3/person should cover meat, buns, and water????[/QUOTE]

NURSESHARK100:
Hey Ann Marie

I CAN HELP YOU SET UP AND PURCHASE STUFF IF YOU WANT. Call me... jESSICA
jESSICA
QUOTE=Ann Marie]Ana made the suggestion to chip in a couple of bucks for the meat, bread, and water and then have everyone bring a dish. I think that sounds good.

Shall we do burgers and dogs?

Is there someone amongst us that loves to BBQ and is willing to grill somethings up? I will volunteer my husband to take his turn at the grill (that is what happens when he doesn't take my call while he is at work. :wink: I tried to ask if he wanted to come and was willing to cook, but he didn't answer, so I guess he is coming and cooking!).

Just off the top of my head, I'm thinking $3/person should cover meat, buns, and water????

Learn to use the :Quote" button noob, oh and thanks for the breakfast. I will try to loose you again on the next dive...........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom