Wrinkles May '05 Dive and BBQ planning thread - La Jolla

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We're still on the fence about whether we'll be attending. If we do, we'll have the entire crew, and will be self sufficient. So don't nobody be counting us in the food requirements.

Hey Guys,

I am back!
Now that the snow season is over (or almost, I was in Mammoth last weekend) I start my diving season.

Sat is also the PB block party in pacific beach. So I will try to attend both festivities.

If I come to the dives I will bring something to share.

Is there a schedule of the dives already?

Thanks

Rouky:
Sorry guys but I have to bail out : I'm flying to Paris on saturday night....

Erik
Well... let's see... a choice between Paris or La Jolla... that's a tough one... NOT!!! :eyebrow:

We'll miss you but have fun in Paris!

Christian

divebrasil:
Hey Guys,

I am back!
Now that the snow season is over (or almost, I was in Mammoth last weekend) I start my diving season.

Sat is also the PB block party in pacific beach. So I will try to attend both festivities.

If I come to the dives I will bring something to share.

Is there a schedule of the dives already?

Thanks
Welcome back to the water that's not frozen (cold sometimes, but not frozen)! :wink:

Hope you can make it to the Wrinkles Dive. It's a great way to start your dive season.

There is a loose schedule in the first post in the thread.

That post is constantly updated with new information, so that if you haven't been following this thread on a daily basis, you don't have to read through the entire thread to find out what's going on.

Christian

My Magic 8 Ball says "Outlook not so good" regarding attendance at the dive this Saturday. So I'll see you guys next time. I may be free on Sunday, so if anyone wants to dive lemme know.

Have fun and play safe.

mccabejc:
My Magic 8 Ball says "Outlook not so good" regarding attendance at the dive this Saturday. So I'll see you guys next time. I may be free on Sunday, so if anyone wants to dive lemme know.

Have fun and play safe.

15 people, sounds like a party to me........

ShakaZulu:
15 people, sounds like a party to me........

After running this thru my Shaka Translator, :D I think I figured it out.

Shakey, I don't believe that the Magic 8 Ball was referring to the San Diego shindig itself as having a poor outlook, or not being hot like it's poppin'. The Magic 8 Ball knows better than that. After all, it's the Magic 8 Ball, all seeing, all knowing.

I believe it was referring to my inability to attend due to other commitments as indicative of a poor outlook for MY attendance.

Just to confirm this, I just asked it if the San Diego dive this weekend is going to be the bomb, and it replied "Fashizzle, dog".

'nuf said.

Christian - put me down for 3 people. Anything is particular (food related) that we should bring? If not, I let you know later this week.

Phil

TeqP:
Christian - put me down for 3 people. Anything is particular (food related) that we should bring? If not, I let you know later this week.

Phil
Hamburgers, Hot Dogs and Buns are still needed. Of course, we still need Charcoal to cook them on as well. :D

It'll be great to see you there!

Hey everybody, is there anyone that wants to split a room on Friday and/or Saturday?

Christian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom