Wrinkles May '05 Dive and BBQ planning thread - La Jolla

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kelphelper:
We'll miss you, Jennifer

Thanks Debbie, I will miss everyone too! We MIGHT get down for a visit, but not diving... we will see how it goes :crafty:

sapphire:
Thanks Debbie, I will miss everyone too! We MIGHT get down for a visit, but not diving... we will see how it goes :crafty:
Jennifer,

I hope that you can at least make it down for a visit! I haven't seen you in what seems forever. There is always dinner at Rock Bottom, too.

You know you could always bring your gear, "just in case". :eyebrow:

Either way, I hope you have a great weekend whatever you decide to do.

Christian

Ok dammit, I will bring charcoal too..........howcome people aren't offering to bring stuff. Christian, assign the items left over to the people on the list that has not offered yet.

ShakaZulu:
Ok dammit, I will bring charcoal too..........howcome people aren't offering to bring stuff. Christian, assign the items left over to the people on the list that has not offered yet.
Since it's going to be a smaller group than we usually have, I think that we have more than enough at this point.

In fact, I bet we have more than we can eat, just like we always do. I think it was Phil that brought the bananas last time. When it was all said and done, I wound up taking the leftover bananas home and ate 3 per day for almost 2 weeks! Couldn't let them go to waste. :eyebrow:

Also, as always, I'm sure people will simply pop in at the last minute! It's always fun to see surprise visitors that you didn't expect.

You know the real question though. What are the odds makers in Vegas saying about whether Wrinkles will actually be there? :wink:

Christian

sapphire:
Sorry guys, my plans have changed and I can no longer make it down. Have a great time!

jennifer

Gonna miss ya Sapphire. Was hoping to finally meet the future mr sapphire :eyebrow:

I'm heading out now to beat traffic. If anyone wants my cell phone number, just have someone PM it to you.

If anyone wants to do dinner or whatever down there tonight just call me on my cell.

Christian

scottfiji:
I hope everyone has a good time - I still have to rest my back (slipped disk) so I can't do too much beach diving, so I'm going to stay in LA this weekend. Which sucks - I always love the san diego wrinkles dives!

Have fun

Scott

You can be lucky, I was going to do Karate 101 on you.........Emily would have had to call 911 to save you.

I just removed us from the RSVP. I can't be sure we'll make it now. If it happens, it'll likely be later, maybe the last 2 dives.

How loose is the schedule? Is anybody planning to dive at 9am instead of 8?

Where exactly in shores are we meeting?

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom