Wrinkles May '05 Dive and BBQ planning thread - La Jolla

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm going to be working on the diveboat this weekend so I am not going to be able to attend...

Depending on when it gets in -- maybe I will stop by and just say hello.

My mom is babysitting and none too pleased about it -- so I can't be gone too late.

Maybe next time.

If anybody is interested in hanging out though on Sunday (Saturday for that matter as well) -- I will be on the OE going to the Coronados! (-;

Kimber

I can't tell yet. But I will probably show up for at least 1 dive. If I come to lunch I will bring some food, snacks or drinks.

I scored a room in La Jolla at the Travelodge for $75 per night. I'm staying Friday and Saturday night.

I'm probably going to drive down in the early afternoon on Friday.

Anyone want to get together on Friday for dinner or whatever?

Christian

Well it's Thursday night and it looks like no one is bringing the Charcoal, Hot Dogs or Hamburgers.

If no one decides to do so then maybe we can just munch on stuff throughout the day and all go to lunch somewhere near by.

Any suggestions from the San Diego crowd about a place that we could have lunch in that area that would be OK for a bunch of unkempt divers to wander into?

Or maybe we could just send someone to a local fast food place to bring back a bunch of food and have a nice dinner.

So, I'm looking for advice from the San Diego crowd here. Of course, anyone who just has good answers will do as well. :D

By the way, if anyone needs to take a shower before dinner and doesn't have a room somewhere, you are welcome to do that at in my room at the Travelodge.

Christian

Christian,

I'll bring the hamburger patties and buns and possibly hotdogs as well, if we are still BBQ'ing. If not let me know before I go to Costco tomorrow.

See y'all Saturday.

Sorry guys, my plans have changed and I can no longer make it down. Have a great time!

jennifer

TeqP:
Christian,

I'll bring the hamburger patties and buns and possibly hotdogs as well, if we are still BBQ'ing. If not let me know before I go to Costco tomorrow.

See y'all Saturday.
Cool! The BBQ is on then! :D

I'm sure someone will show up with some charcoal and utensils to flip with.

Christian

Back
Top Bottom