Wrinkles May '05 Dive and BBQ planning thread - La Jolla

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I spoke to headhunter after and it looks like tomorrow should be a great day. The weather in SD has been real nice all week so I see no reason why anything could be other than nice. I won't be able to make the dive myself but ya'll have a good time!

Divebrasil - If you show up at 9, you'll get your dives in, that shouldn't be an issue. As far as where the group will be, look for our 8x3' banner (the one that says ScubaBoard)!

Tech Admin:
I spoke to headhunter after and it looks like tomorrow should be a great day. The weather in SD has been real nice all week so I see no reason why anything could be other than nice. I won't be able to make the dive myself but ya'll have a good time!

Divebrasil - If you show up at 9, you'll get your dives in, that shouldn't be an issue. As far as where the group will be, look for our 8x3' banner (the one that says ScubaBoard)!

Woah, been sooo busy with school, finals, and work, I havent paid too much attention here. I work graveyard, so depending on how much sleep I get during my shift (right now), I will try to make it out.

-Jason

Can't wait to hear what fun the wrinklies had today. what a beautiful day for a picnic/dive!

Awesome day, great dives and a pleasure to hangout with good friends. See you all at the next one........

Note to Self: Slow your *SS down.

ShakaZulu:
Awesome day, great dives and a pleasure to hangout with good friends. See you all at the next one........

Note to Self: Slow your *SS down.

Wish I could have been there (had to work). It was such a beautiful day!

Well, we had a fantastic time, as always!

The weather topside could not have been better, it was a gorgeous day!

The conditions below were also great! Diving to the South we found about 20-foot vis and diving the North Wall vis was in excess of 40 feet according to the depth finder.

Yes, Roy you need to slow down! :D

No wonder he always loses everyone. However, I vowed that he would not be able to lose me. It was quite a task and felt like I had just run some wind sprints. :wink:

There were many new faces at this months Wrinkles Dive in addition to the usual suspects.

The Dive Animals, a very large San Diego dive club, had their annual BBQ and Dive and many of them are ScubaBoard members and came by to say, "Hi". They were a very hospitable group and offered to share everything with everyone on the beach. Definitely a cool group.

They even had a Panga and a Zodiac on the shores which they used to take people to various dive sites from the shores. That's shore diving with style! I believe that there were about 100 of them in attendance!

Thanks to everyone! You helped to make it a fantastic and memorable day!

Christian

Back
Top Bottom