Wrinkles March '06 Dive Planning Thread - Catalina Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife Teresa wants to know if there are any other Divers or non-divers going over for a day or the weekend that want to maybe join up for some sightseeing and or shopping, while we are diving. I was thinking about maybe taking a few hours to go see some sights with her, myself, if anyone is interested. I have been to Catalina a few times, but, just for the day at the park. I have never seen anything else. We will have three days to take it all in.:jump013:

Rickster:
My wife Teresa wants to know if there are any other Divers or non-divers going over for a day or the weekend that want to maybe join up for some sightseeing and or shopping

That is a GREAT idea! I have talked my dive widow wife Laura into coming over Saturday aftenoon. Teresa has a shopping/siteseeing buddy/drinking pepsi buddy.

Nemesis Enforcer:
That is a GREAT idea! I have talked my dive widow wife Laura into coming over Saturday aftenoon. Teresa has a shopping/siteseeing buddy/drinking pepsi buddy.

Teresa says she thought she was going to be the only dive widow there. They will have a great time.

Look out Catalina, two women on the loose in a golf cart. :auto: :bic: :bic: :multi: :multi: :yl2jump: :59: :59:

That is good, now I can do more diving:D

Rickster:
My wife Teresa wants to know if there are any other Divers or non-divers going over for a day or the weekend that want to maybe join up for some sightseeing and or shopping, while we are diving. I was thinking about maybe taking a few hours to go see some sights with her, myself, if anyone is interested. I have been to Catalina a few times, but, just for the day at the park. I have never seen anything else. We will have three days to take it all in.:jump013:

On previous trips there tend to be a few people who just do one Sunday dive or skip out all together and wander the city. I'm sure you'll find others who are willing to explore with you (although in 3 days you'll be able to explorer just about every inch twice over).

Tech Admin:
On previous trips there tend to be a few people who just do one Sunday dive or skip out all together and wander the city. I'm sure you'll find others who are willing to explore with you (although in 3 days you'll be able to explorer just about every inch twice over).

That sounds good! Now I just have to find the time between dives to go looking around:wink:

I keep checking weather.com hopeing things change for this weekend. Its like looking at an accident with a fatality, you dont want to look but you find yourself staring.

You mean there are actually things to see over here besides the Dive Park? Why, I never even thought of that.

lrdcn3:
I keep checking weather.com hopeing things change for this weekend. Its like looking at an accident with a fatality, you dont want to look but you find yourself staring.

Don't let the weather get you down, things usually change witin a day or two. Besides you will have that new drysuit to keep you nice and cozy:D

drbill:
You mean there are actually things to see over here besides the Dive Park? Why, I never even thought of that.
:lol3:
Shhh! don't tell anyone. That is going to be my excuse to stay at the park.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom