Wrinkles March '06 Dive Planning Thread - Catalina Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drbill:
So how many are staying over Sat night and would be interested in a get-together up at my place that evening? While I can't sponsor it (being an impoverished marine biologist/dive bum), I can certainly provide a place to gather, watch some video and interact before we all go downtown to party!

Conditions this weekend are great (60 ft vis in the dive park despite two storms this week). Hopefully they will hold!

Hi Bill,

Teresa and I are staying Fri and Sat nights. We will be interested in a get together. Thanks for the invite. Looking forward to meeting you.

I also will be there both nights, and since i really dont know anyone except rick, Ill probably be where ever he is.

Rickster:
Teresa and I are going over on the 10:00am out of Long Beach on Friday. We have two nights at the 'Mosa, and are staying until 2:05pm Sunday! This means the Valiant early Sat morn.:D

We are going with Irdcn3. Anyone else taking that boat over?

Rickster-man, you, Teresa, and Irdcn3 step it up (meaning leave Ventura at 11p for the Looong drive to Long Beach) and meet Glycerin and myself for the 6:15a. . .

. . . that way you can TEACH me all day how NOT to flood my drysuit

Don' it sound fun for all?

headhunter:
Maybe it could be a sort of before dinner social event. We could think of it as Dr. Bill's dive happy hour, where everyone goes by the island supermarket and picks up some chips or dip or other happy hour type stuff.

Christian

Christian I for one think this is a GREAT idea. Dr. Bill, I have been looking forward to meeting you.

lrdcn3:
I also will be there both nights, and since i really dont know anyone except rick, Ill probably be where ever he is.

Irdcn3,
Love the avitar
:lol: :rofl:
(Tevis you will have to step aside, there is a new sexy lady in the house:D )

Irdcn3, What do you say, do you want to leave on the 6:15am, and meet Josh and Tevis? I am upto it if you are. Then we could get a full day of diving in.

Thats me when Im dehydrated.

If I can change my time, I will have to call and find out, but Im game.

And its Lrdcn3 not irdcn3

Nemesis Enforcer:
Dr. Bill, I have been looking forward to meeting you.

Don't expect much... I'm just your average impoverished marine biologist who dives.

drbill:
So how many are staying over Sat night and would be interested in a get-together up at my place that evening?

Dr. Bill,
Count me in!
Very gracious of you to invite such a rowdy group.
Like Christian said, I'd be happy to grab some stuff on the way over to your place. I'll talk to you Saturday.

Kevin

lrdcn3:
Rick,
its done. 0615 it is. :D

dear L and Rick:

This is great, it will be a blast seeing friendly faces so early in the morning. We have just filled the taxi to the 'mosa.

Tail wagging,

Back
Top Bottom