Wrinkles March '06 Dive Planning Thread - Catalina Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nemesis Enforcer:
Whoooo Hooo! My night diving Guru is coming! Kevin, I PROMISE that I will stay with the group if you let me dive with you again. Further, my little red wagon that is holding Claudette'd doubles might have room for your nitrox tank (more shameless sucking up).

My little tail is wagging,

Between hauling my tank and my big bottom, there won't be room for Claudette's doubles. But, she can watch as you cart me around the island.

Kevfin:
Between hauling my tank and my big bottom, there won't be room for Claudette's doubles. But, she can watch as you cart me around the island.
I HAVE TO CARRY MY OWN DOUBLES???!!

GET ME YOUR SUPERVISOR!!

(..oh... yeah... I don't have doubles...yet..... sorry....)

I'll just slip quietly into the water now.... see you at the Valiant... :D

hbd'chica

HBDiveGirl:

GET ME YOUR SUPERVISOR!!

hbd'chica

Claudette & Tevis,

I just had this visual of Tevis carting me around the island in a little red wagon. It was a disturbing image and one that would warrant strange looks from the locals.

By all means, Tevis, help the poor girl out... I'll manage... somehow.

Kevin

P.S. chivalry isn't dead .... (yet)

Nemesis Enforcer:
Whoooo Hooo! My night diving Guru is coming! Kevin, I PROMISE that I will stay with the group if you let me dive with you again. Further, my little red wagon that is holding Claudette's doubles might have room for your nitrox tank (more shameless sucking up).

My little tail is wagging,
While I know that you may be kidding about the little red wagon, I thought I'd point something out.

Catalina Express will not let you haul your gear and other stuff on board using a dolly (or other container) making use of 4 wheels. I say "making use of" because they seem to let you use a "convertable" dolly with 4 wheels on it if you are only rolling on 2 wheels as you embark and disembark on the boat.

Just thought I'd toss that out there in case you or someone else was thinking of using a little red wagon. That would so rock if they allowed it, though!

Christian

headhunter:
While I know that you may be kidding about the little red wagon, I thought I'd point something out.

Just thought I'd toss that out there in case you or someone else was thinking of using a little red wagon. That would so rock if they allowed it, though!

Christian

(My beloved friend, and pardner in crime Christian lets me off the hook!)

Without the use of my little red wagon y'all are gonna hafta hump your own gear.

. . . . . looking for another undooable scapegoat for shameless sucking up.

My lil' tail wagging with more frequency,

drbill:
You may be referring to Blue Cavern up near Two Harbors.
I believe you are correct, Sir!:D

Mark Vlahos

HBDiveGirl:

GET ME YOUR SUPERVISOR!!

hbd'chica

If you have two cylinders, the right manifold, and bands we can make doubles, it takes about a half an hour. :)

But my folding luggage cart will be full of mine so you will be on your own for transport.

Mark Vlahos

HBDiveGirl:

GET ME YOUR SUPERVISOR!!

hbd'chica

Claudette, If you want to carry your gear back over to the dock, on Sat. morning, I am going to catch a cab to the park. You are welcome to ride along:D

count me in for the weekend too, i will be traveling over with rickster tho.

Gee I'm so glad that I and my gear are already here. Of course when I finally do a Wrinkles dive on the mainland I'll have to go through all this.

Back
Top Bottom