Wrinkles March '05 Dive Planning Thread - Catalina Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

headhunter:
LOL! I'll be there this time, I have my own room that I can just go to sleep in any time. Last time I was sleeping in the living room and there was a party going on! So...I actually just had a little LOS (Lack Of Sleep) emergency that morning. :D

Christian
Excellent! Always good to know my dive buddy will be at the right place at the right time! I'm bringing all my gear, so I'll be RTD upon arrival. Let me know what size tank you'll be diving, Christian, so I can bring a good match.
"...I can just go to sleep any time." Just watch out for that karaoke! At least you won't have Dr. Bill there to lead you astray!
Have a good trip over and a fun Friday,
Claudette

HBDiveGirl:
Excellent! Always good to know my dive buddy will be at the right place at the right time! I'm bringing all my gear, so I'll be RTD upon arrival. Let me know what size tank you'll be diving, Christian, so I can bring a good match.
"...I can just go to sleep any time." Just watch out for that karaoke! At least you won't have Dr. Bill there to lead you astray!
Have a good trip over and a fun Friday,
Claudette
I'll be diving an AL80 and will be RTD when you get there. I might have to sing a couple of songs before going in though. (Just to make up for all that fun I'm going to have to miss the night before with Shaka and his parade of avatars. :D)

If I find some willing participants, I may even do a dive or two on Friday.

Christian

Sorry, but I will miss this Wrinkles Dive...

Hope you have good weather, good dives and good time !!

Erik

Rouky:
Sorry, but I will miss this Wrinkles Dive...

Hope you have good weather, good dives and good time !!

Erik
Erik,

I'm sure that you and Jim will be enjoying Kona time!

Hopefully, we'll see you next time.

Christian

Well it looks like we've gathered a nice little crowd on such short notice!

If any of you decide at the last minute that you want to come out, I'll be there on Friday, Saturday and Sunday! I'll be staying at the Hermosa Hotel Friday and Saturday nights.

I don't want to post my cell phone publicly on the open board, but feel free to have someone PM it to you if you want to contact me or any of us that will be there. Of course, if I don't answer, it's probably because I'm under water, so make sure you leave me a message. :wink:

Christian

I am planning on taking the 6:15am boat to the Island and wanted to know what time are people planning on heading back to mainland. I'm thinking about coming back on the 7:30PM boat.
Anybody else taking the 7:30PM boat?

See y'all Saturday.

Phil

TeqP:
I am planning on taking the 6:15am boat to the Island and wanted to know what time are people planning on heading back to mainland. I'm thinking about coming back on the 7:30PM boat.
Anybody else taking the 7:30PM boat?

See y'all Saturday.

Phil
ShakaZulu and I are staying overnight on Saturday, but I expect some others will stay for the 7:30 pm boat so that they can spend some time at dinner.

Christian

My schedule resolved, so it looks like I'll be there Saturday morning -- at least for a 1-tanker, if not a quick second dive.

Any word on water temps there of late? (Thinking suits and layering.)

headhunter:
ShakaZulu and I are staying overnight on Saturday, but I expect some others will stay for the 7:30 pm boat so that they can spend some time at dinner.

Christian

If you are going by Hollywood divers between now and then, please pick me up a 26" LP inflator hose my my Dive Rite wing. The one they supplied me has pinhole sized holes in it??? I Know, ***??? I will give you the green stuff in Catalina.

ShakaZulu:
If you are going by Hollywood divers between now and then, please pick me up a 26" LP inflator hose my my Dive Rite wing. The one they supplied me has pinhole sized holes in it??? I Know, ***??? I will give you the green stuff in Catalina.
Roy, I won't actually be going anywhere near Hollywood Divers before I leave. They are about a 1/2 hour from me (45 min - 1 hour in traffic). Otherwise, I'd pop by there and grab that for you.

Why don't you call them and see if they can do something to get it to you in Long Beach. They may know someone who will be there that you can get it from.

Christian

Back
Top Bottom