Wrinkles March '05 Dive Planning Thread - Catalina Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

headhunter:
Roy, I won't actually be going anywhere near Hollywood Divers before I leave. They are about a 1/2 hour from me (45 min - 1 hour in traffic). Otherwise, I'd pop by there and grab that for you.

Why don't you call them and see if they can do something to get it to you in Long Beach. They may know someone who will be there that you can get it from.

Christian
Hey Roy,
I called Catalina Scuba luv....they will have an inflator hose for you to use...I spoke with Tina...she is super cool. they will have a hose for ya....I told her I would take care of the charge for the use.....get that bad hose to me so I can get it warrantied...lds can do some good things if you ever have a problem yes ? Any way Catalina Scuba Luv Tina....Hal Have fun and come up slow

Hollywoodivers:
Hey Roy,
I called Catalina Scuba luv....they will have an inflator hose for you to use...I spoke with Tina...she is super cool. they will have a hose for ya....I told her I would take care of the charge for the use.....get that bad hose to me so I can get it warrantied...lds can do some good things if you ever have a problem yes ? Any way Catalina Scuba Luv Tina....Hal Have fun and come up slow

Now where's all the LP (on"-line") supporters, LDS steps in to save the dave. Thanks guys...........

OK, I'll be on the run tomorrow, so I probably won't log on again until I get back from Catalina.

See you all there!

Christian

TeqP:
I am planning on taking the 6:15am boat to the Island and wanted to know what time are people planning on heading back to mainland. I'm thinking about coming back on the 7:30PM boat.
Anybody else taking the 7:30PM boat?

See y'all Saturday.

Phil
Hi Phil, That sounds like my plan! I'll look for you and Frank-O on the Express out of Long Beach Saturday AM....if I can drink enough coffee to be conscious. Dinner in town before returning sounds lovely.
Oh boy...Catalina Diving!
Claudette

Wish I could make this one, but I'm already diving with my local club at Picnic Beach. I suspect you'll have better viz. Next month I'll be going to Coz. Will it ever end?? :11:
I think we need more Sunday dives. :)

I'm gonna be there with an AOW class. I'd really like to meet those of you who are there.

I'll look for you and Frank-O on the Express out of Long Beach Saturday AM....if I can drink enough coffee to be conscious. Dinner in town before returning sounds lovely.
Oh boy...Catalina Diving!
Claudette

Claudette - I may or may not see you...as I will be sleepwalking to the boat :wink: . But, it'll be worth it for some good diving. I was hoping to bring my C5060, but stinking FedEx messed up on my delivery for my U/W housing.

Can't wait for Saturday, I'm sure the viz will not disappoint.

Phil

Look forward to meeting everyone this weekend!

Claudette, Phil, Frank -- I'll be taking the 6:15 Express out of LB, so I'll look for you Saturday morning.

I was on Catalina on wednesday, but I could not dive, the vis looked OK, but there was SO much debris in the water, I guess the Santa Anas must have blown it across. I am talking about loads of those bamboo reed looking things, lots and lots of plastics, floating plastic, plastic bags, bottles ect. ect.
I only hope some of it has cleared out of the dive park for you all.
Have fun guys/gals.
Wish I could be there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom