Wrinkles February '07 Dive Planning Thread - Laguna Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Packing the car now.

I'm running a little late, but will be rolling in about 15 minutes!

See you all at around 7am.

Christian

I'm having coffee :coffee:

Checking Dana Point buoy now. Doesn't look bad ... a little small scale (2ft) combo NW ground swell mixed with some freshly arriving SW ... also, some long period forerunners for tomorrow's big swell event starting to show.

See you folks there.

Who invented mornings? See you all there shortly.

Hope you guys and gals had great conditions. Fifty foot vis in the dive park, but I miss the comraderie of the Wrinkles crowd.

drbill:
Hope you guys and gals had great conditions. Fifty foot vis in the dive park, but I miss the comraderie of the Wrinkles crowd.

24' viz, tons of fishies, 8 species of Nudis, too many octos to count (one rock had 3 on about a one meter circle) a GIANT cabazon (think volleyball head with 3' of body behind it) and some other cool stuff.

Hope you guys had a great dive on OCal.

---
Ken

What a joy to see and catch up with old friends and make new ones in the process.

It was this time last year that I met you all, and what a difference a year makes.

Wrinkles and Christian, this is something special that you have created.

Tevis

Hey Ken... sounds like it was great.

However, I had a cormorant "swim" up the front of my wetsuit after coming out of a hole in the breakwater rocks... and later swim under my crotch chasing a blacksmith. Got parts of it on tape, too. Very cool!

I had an awesome time today. The weather and ocean conditions held up nicely today. I got to enjoy 2 great dives with some old and new friends ... each extending into triple digit bottom time (total of 212 minutes). The post dive gathering at Gina's was a blast, as usual.

This is such a great event and group ... glad to have been a part of another successful Wrinkle's event. The only low light was that my little buddy blew me off today. He just couldn't pull himself away from his new Wii and Red Steel to come join us :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom