Wrinkles February '07 Dive Planning Thread - Laguna Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had a great time today, and am so glad I was able to get out today and meet everybody. What a wonderful group of people and divers!

Can't wait until next time!

I swear the weather people should all be fired. Although i did get a few drops of rain on the drive home... unless that was just the car in front of me using their window washers.

Attachments

• IMG_0920.JPG
    IMG_0920.JPG
    141.4 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0921.JPG
    IMG_0921.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0923.JPG
    IMG_0923.JPG
    189 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0924.JPG
    IMG_0924.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0926.JPG
    IMG_0926.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0928.JPG
    IMG_0928.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0929.JPG
    IMG_0929.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0931.JPG
    IMG_0931.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 64
What a wonderful and beautiful day with good friends, sunshine, and diving. Lauren, I believe you still have the powers over the rain dance. We were truly blessed, Fresno rained all day and the east coast was freezing their buts off, but there we were getting a little warm in our drysuits before entering the water. Yes, this is what is is all about. We are the fortunate few. I am looking forward to spending more time with all of you during the wrinkles dive in March, (my reservation is in with Raul).

Tomorrow will be a ski day, I just have to with all of the fresh powder in the mountain waiting for me. My moto has been that if I can walk, then I can ski. Next weekend I can handle the scuba conditions.

Hope to see you all soon

Janene

Well, It was another wonderful Wrinkles day. Blue skies, warm sun, calm seas and plenty of life. If you didn't attend, now would be an appropriate time to kick yourself. I'm going to post these in the dive report section, but I thought it would be good to post here also.

Here's a link to the 2 page album from this event;

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v116/krowsea/Wrinkles Feb 07/

Here are the first set of some of my shots, which I'm hoping to get posted before Terry puts up his great shots. :D

LB0003.jpg

LB0021.jpg

LB0023.jpg

LB0032.jpg

LB0036.jpg

LB0039.jpg

LB0043.jpg

LB0045.jpg

LB0048.jpg

LB0058.jpg

Here are a few more, including a couple from the after dive dinner at Gina's (well...at least the shots I can show to the world, some I'm keeping to myself. :wink: )

LB0060.jpg

LB0061.jpg

LB0062.jpg

LB0064.jpg

LB0068.jpg

LB0069.jpg

LB0075.jpg

LB0078.jpg

LB0079.jpg

I'm all confused -- I was *at* Ginas from 8:30 to about 9:00 and they hadn't had anyone in. What's up?

Code Monkey:
I'm all confused -- I was *at* Ginas from 8:30 to about 9:00 and they hadn't had anyone in. What's up?

Well.......it seems 10 hardy souls got there early, had pizzas and beers, and were pretty much outta there and on the road by 6:30PM. Sorry we missed you!

Great photos. Thanks for sharing John & Terry.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom