Wrinkles February '07 Dive Planning Thread - Laguna Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Greats pics!! Looks like you all had a great time. Sorry I missed it...

BUT...I did manage to install a hardwood floor in my new office over the weekend. Diving unfortunately was second priority to this project getting done.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at Catalina...:14:

orangelion03:
Nice pics Ben!! When did you see the Spanish Shawls?

Thanks. The Spanish Shawls were on the second dive on a rock about halfway out. Nice diving with you.

-Ben

Codyjp:
Here are my pics... finally!

Hey Cody, you took some great shots, thanks for sharing them!

You all just make the day as fun as it can possibly be!

I always look forward to these days and seeing you all.

Billy, I always remember those Portuguese sausages you made that time at Redondo Beach with carmelized onions and that really tasty sauce that you can only get online from some place in The Deep South. I hope we'll all get to enjoy that treat again sometime.

There were quite a few new faces at this Wrinkles Dive and BBQ and I hope to see you all again very soon. It was a pleasure to see those that I knew again and meet the new people who came to "check us out." I missed those of your that were unable to attend for some reason or another, but hope you can all make it out to Catalina next month. We've got a phenominal deal going for accomodations and transportation if you can stay for the entire weekend. If you can't make if for the whole weekend, then I hope that you will be able to make if for the day on Saturday.

See you all soon!

Christian

Just got to a computer for the first time since Saturday. I also had an awesome time - thanks to all of you for being so welcoming. I have only been here for a month, and I don't think my gear has even had a chance to dry off!

Kim - even born dive goddesses need to be shown the way, and you (and Jen, of course) are my fearless leaders!

Terry - please, let's not go back there...we'll just agree that I will host a t-shirt bonfire in the near future.

Christian - love ya, mean it - and my butt will never be the same. Happy b-day!

Thanks also to Terry, John, and Rick for taking the lead on our dives - much appreciated! For the rest of you - great to meet you!

Now, off to my silly meeting, where I will zone off and basically be useless unless the topic of diving arises....

Allison

vetdiver:
Christian - love ya, mean it - and my butt will never be the same. Happy b-day!
Thanks for the Happy b-day wishes!

I enjoy humor in all things, so don't have any T-shirt bon fires. I actually liked it and thought it was cool! If we all agreed about "the big questions", the world would be pretty bland and boring!

I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Christian

Thanks to John Manos for picking up my camera and capturing some of the top-side action.

IMG_2415.jpg

Robert and Ben (orangelion03 and Tie)
RobertBenLaguna2-10-07.jpg

Tevis and Cody
TevisCodyLaguna2-10-07.jpg

Laguna in February...rough...
IMG_2396.jpg

Hello sailor...buy us a drink?
divedivaslaguna2-10-07.jpg

:mooner: The real fun bunch is in Subic Bay :eyebrow:

Would love to have been there. Gina's is always fun, diving on Wednesday at the barges and the USS NewYork!! :) Maybe we will be back in time for April Wrinkles dive.

Hope to see all then.

I so wanted to dive on Saturday!!! At least I got to stop by and say a quick Hello, before the Eagle Court of Honor. It was a pretty amazing thing to see, but took a little longer than I expected, so I didn't get to get back to GIna's. At least I got to kiss and hug (and, yes, even fondle a little bit) on my favorite Dive Goddesses! :10:

I won't be able to make the March Wrinkle's, but I am looking forward to the April one!

See you guys NOT soon enough! :blinking:

Back
Top Bottom