Wrinkles February '07 Dive Planning Thread - Laguna Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Some good dives -- nice to meet you guys. I'm also liking your photos. (I'm Ben, by the way.)

My shots

A few:
Spiny Lobster

Rubberlip Surfperch

Can't help photographing these Spanish Shawl Nudis

Sea Pansy

Kellet's Whelk

Sheep Crab pair

Horn Shark

Bummer -- I was looking forward to seeing y'all. I guess this is my just desserts for not actually getting wet :wink:. I'll see everybody next time!

Even though I couldn't dive I had a great time. I enjoyed meeting new people & seeing old long lost friends, it was great to see you all.

John

A wonderful time was had once again, of course this group never dissapoints, and getting home before my bed time was a plus, goddesses need their sleep:D

I met some wonderful new SBr's, John sorry you didn't get to dive but thank you so much for giving a goddess all the attention she could possibly crave, Rick thank you for being my Laguna guide on the second dive and helping me set a new bottom time record, Allison you were born a dive goddess enough said, Terry and John A thank you for being our guides on dive 1 which at the time was a new bottom time record:wink: , Tevis next time you talk the talk you need to walk the walk, Christian for keeping me warm after dinner, and lets see Rick and Theresa for your smiles, Cody and Josh for being just so darn cute and letting me finally show someone some skin for the day, Laurel for the loving, Robert for the awesome eats, Ana for finally flirting with me (I won't tell Jen if you don't), Ted for getting the charcoal I owe you one sweetie. Who else, oh my goodness, Jim, Eric, Billy, Ann Marie, Jan, Milo, and anyone I missed to mention but who made this a great day with Wrinkles.

Kim

:crafty: Oh yeah I almost forgot it was really nice to be in the presence of the infamous Divinman.:rofl3:

Really had a great time everyone. Hmmmmm....evolution or intelligent design.....have to think about that one. :wink:

P2100847.jpg

P2100848.jpg

P2100850.jpg

P2100851.jpg

P2100852.jpg

P2100853.jpg

P2100854.jpg

P2100855.jpg

What a delightful day! Thanks to all who participated and organized, and to my dive buddies Cody and Ben. Good food, good weather, GREAT people!

Nice pics Ben!! When did you see the Spanish Shawls?

Cheers!!

You guys look like a fun bunch, maybe I should join you some time...

Great day, Thanks to all of you for making a newcomer to the group feel so welcome, and for twisting my arm to attend the after party. Pizza, beer and a wonderful new group of people, who could ask for more. I will definitely attend more of these dives. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom