Wrinkles February '07 Dive Planning Thread - Laguna Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Codyjp:
So what is the word with the weather? are people still going out?

Weather? What weather?! We'll be there tomorrow, rain or shine. At least I will... the water is wet, who cares if the sky is too. :rofl3:

Codyjp:
Thanks Robert,

I will try and give a shot at getting down there.
so was it a chicken on the d-ring or what?
According to the witnesses in attendance, yes it was a big rubber chicken on a stainless steel boltsnap (probably too big for the application though, but she has that under control now!) I could be wrong, but I think she had it rigged like a stage bottle.:eyebrow:

She did, in fact, rig Fido like a stage.

---
Ken

You mean to say, YOU haven't dove with a chicken on a bolt clip? I think it is a PADI specialty course.

I have never been to Heisler park, is it easy to find?

Codyjp:
You mean to say, YOU haven't dove with a chicken on a bolt clip? I think it is a PADI specialty course.

I have never been to Heisler park, is it easy to find?

:popcorn:

Ted S:
I can always use a buddy... I've scared everyone else off... I mean, everyone else already has a buddy. :D

Oh, that sounds really great. Looking forward to it.

:wink:

There's always people looking to buddy up and for the most part, we don't bite so don't worry if you're coming with or without a buddy. See everyone tomorrow!

WAKE UP SCUBABOARD!

Time to get ready for the picnic. It is 4 in the morning. The things I do to see friends:D

See everyone there, gotta go, long drive.

Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom